¡Eviltude's New Years Give-Away! -Zoo Wins, Game Over...Lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too bad that I just found this thread today, I mean, I'm the one that came up with the "ninja" substitue idea, I'm the one that keeps the bad people away, I'm the one that ruins other people's contests.

I should win. I should be the winner of this.

But, rules are rules. Even I must abide by them. I may get banned but people leave in disgust.

But one person, one man, he has been with me from the begining, from the start of all this, his name, Zewone. His post, JD.

Do what's right, vote Zoo.

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's too bad that I just found this thread today, I mean, I'm the one that came up with the "ninja" substitue idea, I'm the one that keeps the bad people away, I'm the one that ruins other people's contests.

I should win. I should be the winner of this.

But, rules are rules. Even I must abide by them. I may get banned but people leave in disgust.

But one person, one man, he has been with me from the begining, from the start of all this, his name, Zewone. His post, JD.

Do what's right, vote Zoo.[/QUOTE]

LOL! Bravo Jim! Don't listen to him! Follow your hearts people!

Umm I actually didn't really expect my entry to make it. Mostly because I was just looking for a place to use that joke and it seemed an appropriate juncture.

[quote name='Quigoni']Umm I actually didn't really expect my entry to make it. Mostly because I was just looking for a place to use that joke and it seemed an appropriate juncture.[/QUOTE]
Ya I just found it hilarious. Bravo

Creativity my friend! Who cares about being a good person...for the most part. It was tough not giving the "Donate games to the Childrens Hospital" one though.

K guys, I'm falling to the bottom of the barrel here. I'll donate 3 cents* to whomever votes for me. Yay, I'll buy my votes

*subject to taxes, stipulations, and the availability of pennies in my account (which currently = 0).

[quote name='joevan']Thank - its good to know the STL hood has my back. :D[/QUOTE]

and dont forget the cesspool that is joliet! voted for you since i have actually replaced any use of the word N(igga) with nigger in my vocabulary since it was first instituted here. It does draw weird looks tho, moreso then saying N(igga) which appears to have become the norm around here

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']and dont forget the cesspool that is joliet! voted for you since i have actually replaced any use of the word N(igga) with nigger in my vocabulary since it was first instituted here. It does draw weird looks tho, moreso the saying N(igga) which appears to have become the norm around here[/QUOTE]

joevan now has the support of the peacock!

[quote name='onetrackmind']joevan now has the support of the peacock![/QUOTE]

which are doing quite nicely i might add, new tails are at about 3 and 1/2 feet :D

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']which are doing quite nicely i might add, new tails are at about 3 and 1/2 feet :D[/QUOTE]

woah thats bigger than my... nevermind :)

Glad to hear the peacocks are doing good!

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']and dont forget the cesspool that is joliet! voted for you since i have actually replaced any use of the word N(igga) with nigger in my vocabulary since it was first instituted here. It does draw weird looks tho, moreso then saying N(igga) which appears to have become the norm around here[/QUOTE]

[quote name='onetrackmind']woah thats bigger than my... nevermind :)

Glad to hear the peacocks are doing good![/QUOTE]

bigger than your puppy, right?

Knowing my true niggers in the midwst are holding it down makes my day and shit.

Although I'm pissed - I don't even care if I win, I just wish more people would vote for stuff like this when free things are given away :D Less than 100 on a site with 40K :whistle2:s

[quote name='Eviltude']45 votes eh? thats kinda lame...[/QUOTE]

we've passed 50 now :D
100 is the goal if I have to make a contest for people who voted :rofl:

[quote name='RandyTsai']Thanks. Just voted for joe (ninja)[/QUOTE]

I'm going to have to say that this poll has a margin of error of +/- 6 votes :rofl:

[quote name='joevan']thanks :D

I'm going to have to say that this poll has a margin of error of +/- 6 votes :rofl:[/QUOTE]
Lol so now your losing by 11?

[quote name='onetrackmind']how is vandigo still losing!?!?![/QUOTE]

I'm just a punk bitch I guess

I'd have made Z's resolution but I already shell out for the high quality stuff :D

voters for joevan will receive a free cookie!!!*

*actual cookie may vary.Void where prohibited. not open to people residing in U.S.A., Canada, and the rest of the known world.

[quote name='joevan']
I'd have made Z's resolution but I already shell out for the high quality stuff :D[/QUOTE]
Just to let ya'll ninjas know. I've only been drinking Jack Daniels and wine since 2006. My last beer was on Dec. 31st, 2005. It's painful, but sometimes you have to lose the beer belly.

[quote name='zewone']Just to let ya'll ninjas know. I've only been drinking Jack Daniels and wine since 2006. My last beer was on Dec. 31st, 2005. It's painful, but sometimes you have to lose the beer belly.[/QUOTE]
Lol, wine is pretty good. White wine is better tasting i think but whateva. Grats broda! PM me back with your Addy. It was pretty cool while it lasted. Hope everyone had fun with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back