EVOLUTION 2010 - FIGHTING GAME CHAMPIONSHIPS - July 9-11, Las Vegas, NV - BE THERE!

There will be one more round of rooms for EVO at Caesar's Palace.

If you don't want the rate for Caesar's start booking now for close by hotels that are much cheaper.

Helloz mah CAG frhwendz! ^_^

Anyone here have a friend or family member that gambles a lot/a decent amount at harrah's properties (Rio, Casesar's, Harrah's, or other properties in other states etc etc)?

Ask them if they haz a Harrah's 7 star diamond card or some type of Player card? (7 diamond is the top tier but is way easy to get now, low requirements cuz economy took a dump on gambling industry revenues)

They get good ass rates / free rooms / or higher quality suite for same price.
If you do can u ask them to book for you. And if ya dont mind can you get one for me too and I'll pay or work out something with ya (gaming merchandise in trade maybe)

If u do not mind driving 5 min (1 block north of 15) to Caesar's you can score rooms at decent 3 star hotels like Palace station for $30-$40 a night, did this last year to Rio cuz wuz poorz. :(

Anywayz see u guyz therez. :mrgreen:

my issue isn't about hotel costs tho,

it's about my free time.

If ppl want me to get a room and stay with me then that'll be cool, but u also gotta be cool with only having a nite or 2 as opposed to staying the whole thing

I will in all likelihood this year be rooming with seattle people. I'll see if there's space for an extra person or two but I don't think anyone should be too hopeful.

I will see you all there, and I think I still owe JEKKI a dinner.

Oh sweet, an EVOLUTION thread. I'm a Vegas local, and it's been tradition for me to go to EVO since they started coming to Vegas back in like 2005 or something. You can bet your arse I'll be there again.

Markman, I actually met you last year if you remember.

Unfortunately, I can't help all you out-of-state CAGs with anything like cheaper rooms or housing. :whistle2:( I'll try to provide general Vegas advice if you guys want though.

[quote name='JEKKI']bump!

so looking at my schedule, I can not be responsible for getting a hotel since I cannot take the days off around evo.

however Vegas is not too far, so if any1 is willing I can easily drive down and stay a nite or 2 during the weekend if anybody wants me to chip in on the overall room fee.

I can also talk with other local ppl (Kain0, Shimi) if they wanna roll with me, making your overall stay that much cheaper!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='JEKKI']my issue isn't about hotel costs tho,

it's about my free time.

If ppl want me to get a room and stay with me then that'll be cool, but u also gotta be cool with only having a nite or 2 as opposed to staying the whole thing[/QUOTE]

Hey if you want, u can stay part time in mah room. I am probably gonna get a 2 bedroom room and share with a bud. He will bring his inflatable mattress for teh floor too. I cannot handle like 10 people in a room, at most 3-4 is cool.

We can play Street Fighterz to see who haz to sleep on the air mattress on teh floor.:lol: unless u like sleeping on air mattress on said floorz.

ain't nothing wrong with the floor mang, last year we had six doods up in my piece

But one of the fgt members said he's getting a room, so in the meantime I'm jus waiting for more info

yo!!

this shyt's in like 4 weeks!!

and I get off work at noon on that friday!!

Shimbo and Kainbo... u hoes better be ready!!

via SRK:

evoGoldFightStick.jpg

The EVO Championship Series is proud to reveal that the 2010 World Finals will also feature Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds, playable by the general public for the first time anywhere. Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 producer Ryota Niitsuma will also be making a special appearance alongside his new game, so stop by to play it for yourself and tell him what you think!

In addition, EVO proudly announces the Mad Catz® Street Fighter IV Arcade FightStick™ Tournament Edition as the official controller for the EVO 2010 World Finals. "Tournament players world-wide have turned to Mad Catz® Tournament Edition controllers for their premium components and impeccable build quality," said Tom Cannon, founder of the EVO Championship Series. In support of EVO’s spirit of top-level competitive play, Mad Catz® will contribute to the Super Street Fighter IV cash prize and produce a super-limited run of exclusive Tournament Edition "golden sticks" to be awarded as prizes to the top eight competitors in the Super Street Fighter IV tournament. The only way to get one of these sticks is to place in the top eight, so practice up! For more information on Mad Catz® products please visit madcatz.com.

All three days of tournament action will be streamed live on the Internet. To produce the live stream, EVO has partnered with Level|Up, universally renowned for their pro-gaming broadcast expertise and ability to make all the amazing on-screen action accessible to a global audience. For more information about Level|Up, please visit levelup-series.com.

Discuss.

July 9-11. Be there.

Event is 13 days away.

Roll call.

CAG MEMBERS GOING TO EVO 2010

1) MarkMan
2) n8nmonster
3) JEKKI
4) kainzero
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

[quote name='MarkMan']

1) MarkMan
2) n8nmonster
3) JEKKI
4) kainzero
5) SmallWind
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MarkMan']Event is 13 days away.

Roll call.

1) MarkMan
2) n8nmonster
3) JEKKI
4) kainzero
5) smallwind
6) BLITZ6SPEED
7)
8)
9)
10)[/QUOTE]

Roll call.

1) MarkMan
2) n8nmonster
3) JEKKI
4) kainzero
5) Smallwind
6) Blitz
7) HeavyD!
8) AxC (and girlfriend?)
9)
10)[/QUOTE]

!

Edit: What night should we try for a cag dinner?

I'm going. 100% sure. Trip fully booked. Yes, the misses is going to EVO.

D, if you guys do a CAG meetup/dinner, text me or something. I'll see if I can make it.

Roll call.

1) MarkMan
2) n8nmonster
3) JEKKI
4) kainzero
5) Smallwind
6) Blitz
7) HeavyD!
8) AxC (and girlfriend?)
9) B:L
10)[/quote]
Gotta rep the vuvuzela.

Shimi u rollin with us?!?!

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Like a dagger in my fucking heart that I can't go. :([/QUOTE]we will eat twice as much in your honor!!!

I'll vote up for Diablo's, but that place is always busy. They put up some cheap drinks and food at times.

BTW my pants will not only be down but covered in someone else puke (really hopefully not).

bros roofing bros

Jekkster, I'll try and figure it out today. I didn't think I was going to EDC and that killed some of my funds :X

[quote name='JEKKI']we will eat twice as much in your honor!!![/QUOTE]
Make sure to hit on the drunken old asian chicks, too!

[quote name='JEKKI']I heard Bellagio buffet is awesome!![/QUOTE]

One of my friends told me that too from the last time he went to EVO (last year)

Just want a heads up of what I need to bring...

How many people are interested in purchasing TE sticks, parts, shirts, etc. at EVO 2010?

Please let me know what you're interested in.

I have the following that I can bring...

• Super Street Fighter IV TE "S" for Xbox 360 and PS3
  • Street Fighter IV TE for Xbox 360 and PS3
  • Street Fighter IV Round 2 TE for Xbox 360 and PS3
  • Marvel VS Capcom TE for Xbox 360
  • Tatsunoko VS Capcom FightStick for Wii
  • Team Mad Catz Shirt (the one that Daigo wears) Small - 2XL
  • FightStick parts (lol, surprise; I won't reveal which ones but expect some ALL new stuff)

Free Aura Blue TE keychain with every purchase at EVO as well.

36482_438149918351_581818351_5776393_540565_n.jpg

And of course it will be for a special EVO only discounted rate.

I'll also have an online sale too for those that can't make it. But it won't be as sexy.

[quote name='JEKKI']I heard Bellagio buffet is awesome!![/QUOTE]
I went there. It was okay.

IMO the restaurants in Vegas have much better food than the buffets. And unless you're an absolute fat ass, you eat and spend about the same, if not less.

[quote name='kainzero']I went there. It was okay.

IMO the restaurants in Vegas have much better food than the buffets. And unless you're an absolute fat ass, you eat and spend about the same, if not less.[/QUOTE]
There's also an In N Out walking distance from the hotel, if you're worried about spending a bunch of money on food, too.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']There's also an In N Out walking distance from the hotel, if you're worried about spending a bunch of money on food, too.[/QUOTE]

Near the Bellagio? I'll have to keep that in mind.

9 days foooooooooos

[quote name='kainzero']jekki let me know the estimated costs for hotel/gas and all that[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kainzero']jekki let me know the estimated costs for hotel/gas and all that[/QUOTE]

come on man!

CAG Evo dinner? What's the price range?

I spend too much so my opinion shouldn't be taken into account.

[quote name='asianxcore']Fully support the Travel Checklist. Can't wait to go swimming.

I really like the Meat Bun shirt. Almost think it would've looked better without the stick in there.[/QUOTE]
I think sans stick it would look pretty sick

bread's done
Back