EVOLUTION 2010 - FIGHTING GAME CHAMPIONSHIPS - July 9-11, Las Vegas, NV - BE THERE!

Seeing as today is the last day to register for EVO, if my flight gets in at 7:36am on Friday, is it worth it for me to drop $60 for pools?

I would hate for even the slightest delay in the flight to make my money disappear.

[quote name='asianxcore']Seeing as today is the last day to register for EVO, if my flight gets in at 7:36am on Friday, is it worth it for me to drop $60 for pools?

I would hate for even the slightest delay in the flight to make my money disappear.[/QUOTE]

Pools start at 9am on Friday. Schedule can be found here. That gives you 1 hour 30 mins to get to Caesars Palace from McCarran airport. That should be enough time to get to Caesars if you make sure you don't dilly dally and waste time walking around.

Also, the chances that your pool will start at exactly 9am is very very tiny. And besides, it's a large scale tournament. The unwritten rule is big tournaments like these usually start like 30 mins to an hour after they're supposed to, due to most competitors not waking up early enough.

[quote name='MarkMan']Just want a heads up of what I need to bring...

How many people are interested in purchasing TE sticks, parts, shirts, etc. at EVO 2010?

Please let me know what you're interested in.

I have the following that I can bring...

• Super Street Fighter IV TE "S" for Xbox 360 and PS3
  • Street Fighter IV TE for Xbox 360 and PS3
  • Street Fighter IV Round 2 TE for Xbox 360 and PS3
  • Marvel VS Capcom TE for Xbox 360
  • Tatsunoko VS Capcom FightStick for Wii
  • Team Mad Catz Shirt (the one that Daigo wears) Small - 2XL
  • FightStick parts (lol, surprise; I won't reveal which ones but expect some ALL new stuff)

Free Aura Blue TE keychain with every purchase at EVO as well.

36482_438149918351_581818351_5776393_540565_n.jpg

And of course it will be for a special EVO only discounted rate.

I'll also have an online sale too for those that can't make it. But it won't be as sexy.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, i won't getting one of those keychains. I might get a shirt and some parts if you have it available.

[quote name='JEKKI']somebody posted this on SRK:

http://www.hashhouseagogo.com/

daaaaaaaaang~~~[/QUOTE]

I've been there. The food is good and the portions are enormous. They have a signature pancake that is the size of a large pizza. It's also popular cause it got featured on an episode of Man vs Food.

First ninja-shots of the Mad Catz Arcade FightStick Tournament Edition GOLD for EVOLUTION 2010:

4766543324_fe92a4c414.jpg

4765904663_1b2837f7c2.jpg

4765904875_d93aeb2a07.jpg

4765904451_96ae531cd2.jpg

Only 24 of these arcade sticks were made. The only chance to get a hold of one of these is by either placing top eight in Super Street Fighter IV at EVO2010, winning the ladies SSFIV event, OR via raffle live at the event or by watching the EVO2K live stream!

see ya there, fellow CAGz. ^_^

^
btw can I haz dat nice shiny arcade stickz plz?
I will trade u an unopened MvsC2 TE I haz. lol

7/6 - 7/13: Mad Catz EVO2010 Promo - FADC INTO ULTRA SAVINGS + NEW PARTS & SHIRTS!

NOTE: THIS ONLINE PROMOTION IS ONLY VALID FROM JULY 6 - JULY 13, 2010!

ALSO NOTE, ONLY ONE COUPON CODE CAN BE USED AT A TIME! IF YOU WANT TO GET A DISCOUNT ON BOTH A SUPER STREET FIGHTER ORDER AND/OR A REGULAR TE STICK ORDER, FIGHTPAD/SE FIGHTSTICK YOU WILL HAVE TO CREATE SEPARATE ORDERS!

These promos expire end of day July 13th!

---

Mad Catz® Interactive, Inc. (“Mad Catz” or “the Company”) (AMEX/TSX: MCZ), a leading third-party interactive entertainment accessory provider today a full schedule of promotions, activities and sponsored events to take place at the Evolution 2010 Championship Series taking place at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada from July 9 through to July 11 2010.

The Evolution Championship Series (EVO for short) represents the largest and longest-running fighting game tournaments in the world. EVO events bring together the best of the best from around the world in a dazzling exhibition of skill and fun, as players and fans gather to honor the competitive spirit in an open format and determine a champion.

Widely recognized as the fighting game controller of choice by professional gamers, casual fans and critics alike, the Mad Catz Street Fighter IV™ Arcade FightStick: Tournament Edition has been chosen as the EVO 2010 Championship Series ‘Official Controller’ and in celebration, team Mad Catz’ superstar player, ‘Daigo “The Beast” Umehara will be attending the EVO 2010 tournament on behalf of Mad Catz where the esteemed champion will be signing autographs as well as giving fearless gamers an opportunity to test their skills in one-on-one bouts of Super Street Fighter IV™.

Fans attending the EVO 2010 tournament will have an opportunity to catch an exclusive look at ‘never before seen’ limited edition FightStick designs, and enthusiasts are invited to bring their Tournament Edition FightSticks along where they will have an opportunity to customize their stick through purchasing exclusive parts and components including new bezels and shaft covers which will be available in no less than 13 striking colors! Newcomers to the fighting game scene will have the opportunity to try out the acclaimed FightSticks for themselves and purchase any one of the Mad Catz FightStick range on site. Fans attending just for fun can still walk away a winner as Mad Catz will be running regular raffles and contests giving away exclusive prizes to a fortunate few!

As an official sponsor of the EVO 2010 Championship Series Mad Catz will proudly be contributing the winner’s prize fund as well as providing the lucky eight Super Street Fighter IV qualifiers with exclusive ‘Gold Plated’ Tournament Edition Arcade FightSticks.

Mad Catz look forward to welcoming fighting game fans at the EVO 2010 Championship Series. For further information, please visit: EVO2K.COM

---

Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more deals & promotions in the future!

Mad Catz - EVO2010 Promotion
Hello everyone! MarkMan here with another discount for the gaming community

I propose dinner after evo festivities on friday. It would be around 11 though, if thats too late for anyone.

Hey dudes I will probably be lugging my ps3 along for the ride this time, but I dont have a monitor to bring if they wont let us hook up the consoles to the hotel tvs. If someone could bring a monitor and/or a copy of Super IV that would be great. I already have a copy of Tekken and Marvel and HDR on the harddrive.

[quote name='heavyd853']I propose dinner after evo festivities on friday. It would be around 11 though, if thats too late for anyone.[/QUOTE]

Hit me up about an hour (or if I remember I'll shoot you a text) or so before you guys have dinner. I'm going to be at EVO with the misses and most of my crew + NorCal, so I hope I can sneak away for a teeny bit.

Not sure if anyone I know is bringing monitors. Most of us are bringing setups in hopes that one of the hotels we are staying in (Excalibur, Treasure Island, Flamingo, etc) has a way to hook those babies up.

Who will do the honors of collecting everyone's cell phone numbers?

I guess I can do it.
I think I have Markman's and I know I have Jekki's.

[quote name='kainzero']Who will do the honors of collecting everyone's cell phone numbers?

I guess I can do it.
I think I have Markman's and I know I have Jekki's.[/QUOTE]

I'll PM you my cell number. I'm down for dinner on Friday night.

I believe the Bellagio buffet closes at 10PM.

may I suggest we go there friday evening?? 8~ish??

may as well get that place out of the way, so saturday we can eat everything else!!!

hopefully we should get there by 8!! lol

[quote name='kainzero']Who will do the honors of collecting everyone's cell phone numbers?

I guess I can do it.
I think I have Markman's and I know I have Jekki's.[/QUOTE]

Ill send you axc, smallwinds, and mine.

Someone needs to bring a monitor because one of our people just got into caesars and said theres no hookups on the tvs. Im bringing a ps3 with tekken hdr and marvel, I think smalls is bringing his copy of super iv.

[quote name='heavyd853']Ill send you axc, smallwinds, and mine.

Someone needs to bring a monitor because one of our people just got into caesars and said theres no hookups on the tvs. Im bringing a ps3 with tekken hdr and marvel, I think smalls is bringing his copy of super iv.[/QUOTE]

Universal remote should do the trick.

[quote name='heavyd853']Ill send you axc, smallwinds, and mine.

Someone needs to bring a monitor because one of our people just got into caesars and said theres no hookups on the tvs. Im bringing a ps3 with tekken hdr and marvel, I think smalls is bringing his copy of super iv.[/QUOTE]

Is Smallwind coming?

98% of my crew is coming but I don't think anyone is bringing a monitor. Most of us are staying in hotels with hookups, or at least one of us is. Lots of consoles, no monitors :)

Really hope I can squeeze some time out to hang out with you guys.

I'm bringing a small HD TV to play in the room so I don't have to hassle with the damn TV at Casears. I'm not sure about food at 11pm but drinks seem to be a perfect thing at 11pm for me.

That was a great win by Gamerbee. I see past top tier players all getting knocked down a notch. A lot more people are showing high level interest in SSFIV now, so the competition is really going to get fierce.

bread's done
Back