EVOLUTION 2010 - FIGHTING GAME CHAMPIONSHIPS - July 9-11, Las Vegas, NV - BE THERE!

Jwong seems like he let his nerves get to him, totally beefing 2 ultras. Don't get me wrong, gamer is a great player but I think if Justin was in his right head it would've been a very different game. Very excited for the top 8 when there's not some crazy favored to win like Justin.

[quote name='LostRoad']Um are you forgetting Daigo he is way more favored to win this then Justin.[/QUOTE]

Ah, musta missed that. I missed a good hour and a half chunk of the semis.

[quote name='sniping_dreamer']Err, is the stream suppose to be offline?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they delayed melty by 20 mins but it's up now. I'm really not a fan of this game.

Melty Blood looks like a weird, but very cool fighting game.

Does anyone know which version of Marvel vs Capcom 2 they are using?

[quote name='KingBroly']Melty Blood looks like a weird, but very cool fighting game.

Does anyone know which version of Marvel vs Capcom 2 they are using?[/QUOTE]

Looks like PSN version

Pure bullshit that Ustream once again killed the stream when it was nearing 30,000 viewers (That's what they do, by the way) DURING THE FINAL MATCH!

Now Level Up took the stream down when they were giving out awards. Please, someone make sure they don't get work anymore.

Ending sucked, thanks for combining your powers and ruining shit, G4, ustream, and level up.

Adam Sessler needs to never commentate anything fighter related ever again.

I was willing to give Sessler the benefit of the doubt while he was commentating, but that all went away quickly. He got Daigo mixed up with someone else, and he couldn't count wins for shit! I won't be making the same mistake again.

whoooo! Im back in LA!!

props to hanging out with socal ppl and cag ppl!!

good food and good times!!

will pic blog in due time!!

jesus sessler was bad. at first I thought it might work, having a newb and seth killian, but that went away in 5 minutes. He couldn't even count rounds and matches correctly. EVO is just not one of these things a G4 host can bullshit their way through.

as for the stream dying, meh. we knew daigo had it. :lol:

[quote name='Shingin']i'm deeply sorry about the stream going out at the worst possible time.

It was never intention our to take the stream down during the finals
[/QUOTE]
It's all good, shit happens. We all knew Daigo would win anyway. ;)

[quote name='ninja dog']jesus sessler was bad. at first I thought it might work, having a newb and seth killian, but that went away in 5 minutes. He couldn't even count rounds and matches correctly. EVO is just not one of these things a G4 host can bullshit their way through.

as for the stream dying, meh. we knew daigo had it. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I groaned when he didn't even understand that you had to win whole sets, not just rounds. And he was like Madden, stating obvious things the whole time. At least Seth was there.

There was some good stuff in that final round.

Shingin-- Out of curiosity-- was 30,000 people a hard limit set by Ustream? Both times it went down during the finals, the number of viewers was around 29,900 and going up. Pretty amazing numbers, regardless. I'm sure EVO Japan and next year will have a better stream set up, now that you guys know how popular it is.

Had fun meeting the CAG crew of Smallwind, Heavy D, Jekki, Kainzero, and Markman at the event. Good times.

[quote name='VidPower']Had fun meeting the CAG crew of Smallwind, Heavy D, Jekki, Kainzero, and Markman at the event. Good times.[/QUOTE]
you disrespected me at the buffet when you said heavyD knew how to maximize the buffet but i didn't.

omg.

it's on now.

first to 5 plates for $10

omega-3's ftw

Damn, i had a great weekend. Hanging out with new and old friends at EVO. I hardly got any sleep that weekend but it was well worth it. Big ups to the entire fighting community for putting on a great show. Also, a special thanks to Mad Catz crew. Even with couple thousand people strong in attendance, you manage to be very patient and friendly to every customer especially me. I can't wait for next year.

1278974455.jpg

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Anyone got links to the TvC, MvC2 and Tekken 6 finals videos?[/QUOTE]
The Finals videos are NOT SUPPOSED to be posted on YOUTUBE.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']because of G4?[/QUOTE]
Because of the DVD. The only put the SSFIV finals up because the stream crapped out on everyone.

[quote name='kainzero']you disrespected me at the buffet when you said heavyD knew how to maximize the buffet but i didn't.

omg.

it's on now.

first to 5 plates for $10

omega-3's ftw[/QUOTE]

EVO 2011 Buffet moneymatch!

You didnt have enough random meats on your plate, that's why.

[quote name='MarkMan']I love you all. Sorry I couldn't make it for eats. I was stuck there. :([/QUOTE]

Same here. Sorry to everyone for not meeting up for dinner.

We only slept 1 hour and let's be honest EVO Day 1 is for the players (I didn't enter this year). Really tired on Friday and slept for like 13 hours after we got there.

I wonder how many Americans are going to go to EVO Japan, what games will be played there and if SSF4 will use the Arcade or PS3 version.

bread's done
Back