EVOLUTION 2012 - FIGHTING GAME CHAMPIONSHIPS - July 6-8, Las Vegas NV - GET SALTY!

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
evo2012registration2-header.png

.Games being played.
Super Street Fighter 4 AE 2012
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Mortal Kombat 9
Soul Calibur 5
King of Fighters XIII
Street Fighter x Tekken (2v2)

.About Evo.
The Evolution Championship Series (Evo for short) represents the largest and longest-running fighting game tournaments in the world. Evo events bring together the best of the best from around the world in a dazzling exhibition of skill and fun, as players and fans gather to honor the competitive spirit in an open format and determine a champion.
You’ll also find that our tournaments are about more than just winning. Evo events are open to anyone, feature many stations available for relaxed free play, and offer unique opportunities to meet people from different countries and different walks of life who share your passion. Established champions face off against unknown newcomers, and new rivals that might have only talked or fought online meet up and become old friends.

.Register Here.
http://evo.shoryuken.com/evo-2012-player-registration/

.A Taste of Evo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-hIDjh98Po

Evo represents a good opportunity to hangout with some fellow CAGs and explore Vegas. Last year a group of us got together and had lots of fun. A buffet trip will definitely happen, so if you're interested just post in here and we'll get together.

awwyeay I jus got back from Vegas.

$110 in gambling losses.

$140 partying

$40+ on transportation and cheap fast food.

FML.

let's do it again lol.

[quote name='matrix9280']Way too many dudes too close to each other in that picture. That might some people's fantasy but not mine.[/QUOTE]

No one wants to hear about your fantasies lard ass.

[quote name='matrix9280']Way too many dudes too close to each other in that picture. That might some people's fantasy but not mine.[/QUOTE]

My reading skills are just fine. You fail at trolling and some how you managed to fail to understand what you posted. Don't set your goals to high in life champ.

[quote name='LostRoad']My reading skills are just fine. You fail at trolling and some how you managed to fail to understand what you posted. Don't set your goals to high in life champ.[/QUOTE]

You don't know what you're talking about bitch. Keep talking shit. If we was on the street you wouldn't dare talk to me like that. Coward.

awww yeay so speaking of way too many dudes too close to each other that might some people's fantasy but not mine,

I figured I should share my recent Vegas pics with yallz before they get too old!!!

if u r at work, plz dont click the spoiler. lol.

todge.jpg
6Gynw.jpg
H5vET.jpg
FBvgL.jpg

get hype and get hyper!!

Schemekkiz :wave: , Can a Muzras get teh food&drankmespankme & BrolentlezzBrolentoz dealz tooz? :pray:\\:D/:rofl::bouncy:;)

free roomz :cool: and a buffetz. :drool: lolz
I sleep on teh floorz n will shine shoez n will eat a lot of foodz at buffetz to get moneyz worthz on your buffetz if ya dont. I can eat value for liek 3 pplz me thinkz.

Is the room you guyz got a suite? If you guyz gonna haz a lot of nigz in a room.
You might want to call caesar's directly, But DONT! say ;) We gonna haz 8 nigz, say whut ever amount of pplz before teh extra surcharge per person comes in, if there is one. Do U or any guyz gonna be in room haz teh Harrah's Total Rewards Playerz Card (Its Free, u get points for food/drink purchases, gambolz, shoppingz, and etc) when gambolololz you can get hella sick dealz I know u be gambolololololz.

In 2010 Norcal Dudez (Champerz, Hiro, AB(CJ)z, Lando, Crizzle, etc) dat got teh Salty Suitez [royal suite in Augutus Towerz I thinkz? Not sure exact name but pretty sure it wuz in Augustus Towerz. 2 Floorz, you can take elevator and arrive on top or bottom floor lolz] room by hagglingz wif dem and got a $1,200 a night room for around $400 over teh phonez before arriving. The higher end suites dont get rented out as easy and Economy/Gambololz Revenue in LV been in da shitterz. So if you got dat playerz cardz hollaz at demz or tell'em you nigz g0nna be hella BaLLaz n gamblez but then dont gamble when you get there if ya dun wanna. Hype'em up for da discountz LOLOLOL. ;)

You see da Abosolut suite? It matches flavorz. lol
http://www.harrahs.com/VirtualTours/virtual-tour.html?id=560&template=223&width=980&height=550

I think after slumming it up at teh America'z AZZ Value Innz last year. I g0nna go back to Janky ass Palace Station or mebbe get in on dat Imperial Palace. Imperial Palace is probably most reasonable decent strip hotel and close to caesars. kinda goot if ya dont haz carz.

[quote name='muzras']Schemekkiz :wave: , Can a Muzras get teh food&drankmespankme & BrolentlezzBrolentoz dealz tooz? :pray:\\:D/:rofl::bouncy:;)[/QUOTE]no lol, but I will buy u a Juicy Burger if u make a date to go!!

coz I wanna go!

[quote name='JEKKI']no lol, but I will buy u a Juicy Burger if u make a date to go!!

coz I wanna go![/QUOTE]

Why cannot get da free room n buffetz dealz? :cry::cry::cry:

Okayz I take ya therez. I hope their shake machine workz thiz time. Last 2x I went it wuz broken. :cry:

When u wanna Goz, whut about Joooooooooooooooe? :cool:

There is a new okonomiyakiz place too in Torrance = Doya Doya
But I liek to call it DORIYA DORIYA in honour of Mr Napz / Jimmy Tran / Shang Tsungz.
1 Frame eLectricz, EWGF! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MarkMan']I'm in :D[/QUOTE]

Are teh CAGaroooooz gonna haz da honour of eatingz wif based MarkyzMeignz?
Can we do a CAGarooooz family dinnerz buffet? :drool:

Which one you guyz wanna go thiz year?

doya doya's been around for a while. they even have omuyakisoba, the wackiest thing ever.

i heard imperial is scary as hell. good luck, lol. i think i had to pick up my sister in law's cousin there and there was this guy who wouldn't stop dancing in front of the car. it was really awkward.

oh yea, we had to pick her up because the room was so dirty and awful that she just wanted to stay in our room even though it was off-strip.

[quote name='muzras']When u wanna Goz, whut about Joooooooooooooooe? :cool:[/QUOTE]19th!!!

there's that Virtua Fighter event so I'll b in the area, we can go afterwards.

hopefully it isnt too late for Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe

[quote name='kainzero']doya doya's been around for a while. they even have omuyakisoba, the wackiest thing ever.

i heard imperial is scary as hell. :whistle2:s#-o:whistle2:x:shock::bomb::wall: good luck, lol. i think i had to pick up my sister in law's cousin there and there was this guy :twoguns: who wouldn't stop dancing in front of the car. it was really awkward.

oh yea, we had to pick her up because the room was so dirty and awful that she just wanted to stay in our room even though it was off-strip.[/QUOTE]

Did not know about DORIYA DORIYA, haz not tried it yet, I just passed by there driving one day and noticed it. Is omuyakisoba liek dat koreanz omu-rice shizzz? :drool:
LOLOLOLz I miss Tomboz, wuz in same plaza on teh other sidez. :cry:
I stopped by dat CoCoCoCoCoCoCoCoCoCoCooooooooo Ichibanya in torrance. Dat keema curryz with a tonkatsuz on topz wuz pretty dericiouznezz. :)

I saw on your twitterz u went to Tsujita, Schemekkiz! How wuz it? I still haz not goz, across teh street is menji miyataya? another kinda popular tsukemen place in japan supposedly.

FML on Azzperialz Palace. Did not know, never stayed there. It seemed alright from people willing to stay there in 2010, lolz Gamerbee n hiz crew did. I dropped those nigz off in teh parking lotz only doe.

Thx 4 teh tipz Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe. I must go wif janky azz Palace Station then. #-o lolz FML. I do not liek Caesar's for what they charge, they are one of teh worstz of teh "supposed" high end hotelz. I rather stay at Bellagioz n walk over, or get Wynn, Cosmo, etc. But alas me iz poorzraz.

Yo, U guyz wanna GOz M Grill, Its a Brazilian BBQz place in koreatownz. It is teh sister restaurant of Libra in culver cityz. It wuz chuck's b-day on monday and I wanna take him therez fo hiz berfdayz. $23 lunchez $43 dinnerz.

I bought a couponz $100z worthz of foodz fer $50 dollahz but it only workz at dinnerz time Sun-Thur :(. If we 4 Goz we can share it teh savingz if ya guyz wantz. We can evenly split itz and can each pay $31 fo our dinnerz instead of $43z~~~~~ for partyz of 4.

Deze r teh meatz. ;)

http://m-grill.com/menu_nm.html#grill

Dinner time haz ribz n filet mignonz n shizz. but iz moarz

[quote name='muzras']I saw on your twitterz u went to Tsujita, Schemekkiz! How wuz it? I still haz not goz, across teh street is menji miyataya? another kinda popular tsukemen place in japan supposedly.[/QUOTE]maaaaaan dont be scared of Imperial Palace, it cant be that bad lol.

tsujita is hot shyt!!! I actually went there with Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooe lol

but I was sick n couldnt handle it and wanna go back!!

I asked my other friend but he bailed on me coz he wanted to go sky diving instead... what a hoser!!

Again, out of the loop but is $500 good for round trip to vegas? come in day before, and leave day after evo?

I'm also still down for room cramming with you JEKKI unless its too late. I can cram with someones elses if anything.

fuuuuuuuuuk MIA to LAX round trip tix are expensive. >_<

a return flight will still set u back $300, but u can fly into Orange County for $160 and let me drive u from there if you're really tryin to pinch your monies.

just make sure to get a flight that arrives early afternoon

hi guys, i get in wednesday and leave monday night

lets fighting love

i should have hella free time this time around, i have a bigger staff coming

[quote name='JEKKI']fuuuuuuuuuk MIA to LAX round trip tix are expensive. >_<

a return flight will still set u back $300, but u can fly into Orange County for $160 and let me drive u from there if you're really tryin to pinch your monies.

just make sure to get a flight that arrives early afternoon[/QUOTE]

Cool. I am good in terms of money so no worries. I still am lookin though :p

bump~!!! shyt's around the corner!!

a guy named Smallwind txt'd me yesterday, so I figured I and Broseph should be there thrusday around 8PM!

we gotta plan stuff!!

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Seeded #9 in Soul Calibur. Pretty good for a complete fraud like me :D

We gonna have a CAG FGT dinner somewhere or what?[/QUOTE]yeay, most likely at one of the big buffets depending what everyone votes on.

let us kno if u want in so we can compile a list of CAG attendees

is sexy rexy crashing with us too?

[quote name='MarkMan']Guys. I think I'll be there.[/QUOTE]
yeah but will we SEE you there?
and not just photobombing Daigo?

[quote name='kainzero']is sexy rexy crashing with us too?[/QUOTE]nah he asked after we already had like 100+ in our room,

but I dont kno how big the room is so if there's enough space maybe it can happen?? if he really needs it that is

a bunch of us are rooming together so we're already meeting up and eating out by default.

I'm trying to organize an actual thing but nobody is really being firm in how they wanna do it.

if u guys wanna organize better, PM me your number and let me kno which day (Fri or Sat) works better

Do you still have my number Jekki? I think the only obstacle for me is I have pools at 4pm on saturday I think.

[quote name='heavyd853']Do you still have my number Jekki? I think the only obstacle for me is I have pools at 4pm on saturday I think.[/QUOTE]I only have Jim's #... lost all the others.

for realz, SmallWind texted me earlier this week and I was like "who da fukk is texting me about vegas?!?!?!"

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I have pools on 2 at Saturday. and HeavyD, I still have your number is Jekki doesnt.[/QUOTE]

OK cool. I'll pm my number to him anyways though. See you fools in a few days!

shit. I might need someone to spot me some cash while I'm there >_< whoever does I can pay them back as soon as my next paycheck comes in (one week after evo).

I'm moving this month and my girlfriend has been super lonely lately so my budgeting has gotten a bit fucked. I'm fine as long as I can survive EVO and get back home lol

ok list of CAGs who gonna be there!

MarkMan
Jimbo Slice
heavyd853
RelentlessRolento
SmallWind
PatFortenbaugh
B:L
kainzero
blitz6speed
Dr Mario Kart
muzras
JEKKI

yeayuuuuh!!

team SoCal will be driving there, so let us kno if u want us to bring anything or souvenirs!

This will be my third time attending evo. Im in the C pool for Ssf4 and i'll also be participating in the VF5fs side tourney as well. Good luck too all the cag participants.

bread's done
Back