Evolve Ultimate Edition $39.99 at GS

Yep. I also hate you for posting this.  :v

The regular version frequently being $9.99 isn't worth buying. Paying $40 for an "ultimate" edition is just silly.

Evolve is a great idea for a game but the way it's designed means for every 10 minutes of a match, you are running around looking for the enemy for about 7 minutes.

And the 4v1 is cool but most characters have little exciting things to do against the monster

Evolve is a great idea for a game but the way it's designed means for every 10 minutes of a match, you are running around looking for the enemy for about 7 minutes.

And the 4v1 is cool but most characters have little exciting things to do against the monster
Having good trackers can actually make the hunt aspects fun (altho it happens not so often)... Love the games when the trapper is Abe and he keeps hitting the monster with the tracking dart. Those are fun games.

Also, Arena mode gets rid of the hide and seek aspect if you don't like it.

Lastly, the DLC hunters are actually pretty powerful compared to the hunters included in the base game. Feels a little bit like a slight case of Pay to Win.

I'd rather send money to support Trump than give Gamestop my money for Evolve. It was a BBY DOTD last week for around $8 I believe.
Yeah, and people still wouldn't touch it. It truly amazes me how much hype the game had. I'm not sure if I can ever remember a game being pushed so hard with amazing commercials and promos, and end up not even being able to be given away

I'd rather send money to support Trump than give Gamestop my money for Evolve. It was a BBY DOTD last week for around $8 I believe.
if a gun was held against my head, i will choose evolve. fuck Donald Drumpf and his BS. I would play Evolve for free or under $5, but he has to pay me a million dollar to ever support one sentence he said.

bread's done
Back