Evos's Emergency Need extra money lowball soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

evozakira

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
Rules: Thanks to Krystal109 for posting it for me to copy and tweek.
1. Lowest bids starts at $1. Smallest bid Increments is $1
2. Shipping will be $4 for first item and $1.00 for added items. USPS Priority Flat Rate is available for larger orders:
Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Envelope - $4.95
Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box -$5.20
Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box -$10.95
Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box -$14.95
United States Only
Note that some objects may require more/less shipping depending their size/weight or if they are abnormal sizes (such as an oversized book)
3.ALL bids must be posted here, and you can NOT edit your bid post. Just post again. Also all bids are LOCKED in.
4. All CAG Members are welcome unless me and you have run into problems in the past.
5. Payment: Paypal
6. If you have any question please PM me. I will post pictures if you ask for them or if anything is not clear.
[/B][/COLOR]

New lowball coming in the next few hours. Prolly dont have anything worth a damn you guys want just thought i'd throw somethings up that are lying around for some extra cash since i have been in and out of hospital and doctor offices the past 2 weeks racking up some ugly bills.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='evozakira']My 05 accord needs a oil pan[/QUOTE]

Well I got to support a fellow honda buddy! Let me get:

Fallout New Vegas -$5

Burnout Paradise -$4 (Only if it is complete; if not then ignore this bid)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time $2

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team $2

First 4 issues of World of Warcraft Magazine $1

Hey BTW what do you think about Dodge Chargers?

I think the new ones look nice but I was gonna get myself a charger it would be classic. Btw we got our 2010 roush stage 3 mustang proto type now if you wanna see pictures

$6 Fallout New Vegas

@H4Y4TO

Not aimed at me, but I love the Chargers. Was looking to get one, but I'm most likely going to end up with the 2011 Hyundai Elantra. I travel a lot...

[quote name='evozakira']I think the new ones look nice but I was gonna get myself a charger it would be classic. Btw we got our 2010 roush stage 3 mustang proto type now if you wanna see pictures[/QUOTE]

What thats crazy; let me get the link/s! The Charger wouldn't be for me its for my fiancee... I am thinking about (after I finish my officer training) in picking up either an mr2, TL-S, lotus (not sure which one), cobra, or camaro ss as my second car... I am not sure which one yet... My buddy and I rented a camaro ss convertible while we where on leave in MS and we got so much attention that I think one guy broke his neck trying to look at us lol The side effect was the gas mileage it got... but as a second car I wouldn't drive it too much. Anyways which one do you think, cause I am stuck...

[quote name='evozakira']Go with a Camero SS :D, even better get a classic GTO![/QUOTE]

Yeah that's what I was thinking about but I like the other cars too... I am going to wait until I can test drive them....

[quote name='evozakira']If you get a Charger I like the Green and the orange ones :D lol[/QUOTE]

I think we are going with a black Charger that's the color my fiancee wants...

[quote name='Devil May Cry']$6 Fallout New Vegas

@H4Y4TO

Not aimed at me, but I love the Chargers. Was looking to get one, but I'm most likely going to end up with the 2011 Hyundai Elantra. I travel a lot...[/QUOTE]

My bad, didn't see your post there, but as dumb and childish as this may sounds I only started liking the Chargers after watching Fast Five... If we are talking domestic cars I like the Mustang and Camero over the Charger...

You should get a Honda or Toyota if you are looking for good gas mileage... but then again I saw that the Elantra gets 40 mpg... I personally am biased towards Korean cars... The Elantra doesn't look bad though... You could also probably get a good deal on it since they are now starting to push the 2012 models...

[quote name='evozakira']If I could get myself a new car I would get another Accord Coupe[/QUOTE]

You know what I was at the Honda dealership getting my sun visor fixed (defective) and I was browsing through the cars and saw a 2010 Accord Couple (manual) and I thought that I should trade in my 06 SI for it... with the trade-in and everything I would come out pretty good but there are 2 problems: 1. The SI is the first car that I ever bought and we had may good adventures together plus I bought put a down payment on it with my first deployment money so that makes the car have huge sentimental value to me 2. I would need to justify trading the SI in for the accord and buying a second car to my fiancee... Oh and no I can not get 3 cars to myself or could I? :) lol No seriously, 2 cars for me is enough my daily driver and my sports/luxury car...

I know that this accord is my car for prolly another 2 years so the only thing on my mind is getting the new oil pan Its in good shape still because i always take it in for its maint. I have to go in after i fix the pan for my trans fluid change and the trans software recall and Im thinking about putting a cold air intake on it :) I almost put a turbo on it lol as for your SI I say keep it. Im guessing its in nice shape so a good car to have around and also for the fact that your first deployment bought it. My honda is also the first car I bought myself so i feel close to it and if i can get a new car later and still keep this one i plan on it.

[quote name='evozakira']This lowball is so failing guess it's because all I have is garbage lol[/QUOTE]

You know a lot of the action happens on the last day... BTW, got the pics of the Roush... very nice :)

[quote name='evozakira']She's a beast. Which charger were you looking at? Are you going for the best they offer?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, the Charger isn't for me and my fiancee just wants a charger so I do not think we are going to get the best one, hopefully I can sneak in an R/T or SXT instead of the base model ;)

The case and manual are in good shape as well as the disc, the disc has minor marks because its a older game but still plays just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back