Example's PS2 & SNES List. Hurry, eBay'ing it all this weekend!

Example

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I know I don't have much left, but if you care, get the following while you still can. I accept just about any form of payment, and ship as soon as funds are received.
You can see from my 100% CAG and 100% Ebay feedback (misteraaronw) that you'll always get a perfect transaction from me. I'm interested in my wants only at this time, so shoot me a PM (list optional) and we'll talk...:)

HAVES

PS2
:ps2: Everything's sold. Thanks for the interest!

WANTS - Don't care if it's used, missing things, or disc only. Just no scratches and I'll buy or trade for a CAG price!

PS2
Ape Escape 2
Ape Escape 3
Dynasty Warriors 5
Escape From Monkey Island
Legend of Kay
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja
Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
Pac-man World 3
Prince of Persia: Two Thrones
Resident Evil 4
Shadow of the Colossus
Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves

$$$, Paypal, MO, Cashier's Check, Personal Check (That Cashes), etc....

Thanks!
A.

Check my list for these - :lol:

Aero Blasters
Air Zonk
Alien Crush
Bonk's Adventure
Bonk's Revenge
Bravoman
Cratermaze
Devil's Crush
Dragon's Curse (Wonder Boy in Monster Land)
Final Lap Twin
Legendary Axe
Legendary Axe II
New Adventure Island
Ninja Spirit
Samurai Ghost
Splatterhouse

interested in TGX-16 games. Can I get prices for each as I have a few of them.

Someone buy this guys Air Zonk, it is a great game and its a shame that this game hasn't been seen since the TGX-16.

[quote name='Otherguy676']interested in TGX-16 games. Can I get prices for each as I have a few of them.

Someone buy this guys Air Zonk, it is a great game and its a shame that this game hasn't been seen since the TGX-16.[/quote]

I'm not the best judge of prices for these, except I know that Devil's Crush has reached around $25 on eBay. I'm welcoming offers via PM now, and have added a few new ones.

Air Zonk IS amazing!

A.

I've got to say I am interested in your Lynx and SNES stuff (more in the Lynx games though)... yet I have nothing on your want list. Perchance are you interested in anything for any other system?

bread's done
Back