exceed & Visc please reply by tomorrow or I will re-draw

Condor_

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
To continue with valleyvampiress' contest thread, here is the second in the series...

Games:
Rainbox Six 3: Raven Shield PC
Splinter Cell PC

They are brand new and came with a sound card I bought so they do not have an original box. They do have slipcovers and unused serial numbers though.

Contest ends 8/30 at 8:00am EST (Right when I get into work :) ) and the winner will be announced shortly after.

Rules (taken from previous thread):

The rules are the same as any Cheapy D contest. You only have to post once in this thread to enter. More posts will not increase you odds and will not be counted. The winner must then put up a game to be won by other CAG's.

More detailed rules include: If the person has a bad trade rating, he/she will be excluded from the contest to protect the cycle from discontinuing. The winner will not recieve the game until he/she has put up a game to be won for the next contest.

If you have any suggestions/comments, feel free to post it here too. Post something at the top like, "Not Entering Contest" if you don't want me to count it as an entry to win the free game.

Edit: Contest will end today at 12pm EST since my internet was down at work...

Edit 2: exceed gets 1st place and Visc gets 2nd. Congrats!

Edit 3: I should mention I'll send the games out once the next contest threads go up :)

[quote name='Banana']enter me too.

btw, does it HAVE to be PC games?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it can be any game, from any system.

a free game is a free game, I'm in.

Btw, why not give the games to two winners, one each, that way after this one there will be two contests going on?

I would enter, but I have nothing to give ATM. I sell all my unwanted games right away. :| I'm gonna keep em' next time when I have some.

Good luck to you all!

*edit*
I forgot, I DO have a game to give away. I already have SC, but I really want Raven Shield. Is it going to be random for both? If so, then I guess I won't enter so I won't get a double copy.

Hey, you know what? I just had another idea. Why don't we do this for DVD's as well? If enough people are interested, maybe I'll start one. Let me know.

[quote name='valleyvampiress']Hey, you know what? I just had another idea. Why don't we do this for DVD's as well? If enough people are interested, maybe I'll start one. Let me know.[/QUOTE]

This interests me plenty. :bouncy:

[quote name='Visc']a free game is a free game, I'm in.

Btw, why not give the games to two winners, one each, that way after this one there will be two contests going on?[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea. The first place winner gets his choice and the second place winner gets what's left over. And valleyvampiress, why not enter and if you end up with splinter cell, you can start a new contest

Let me know what you guys think.

Alright so my internet was down all morning at work, so I am extending this contest till 12PM EST today.

Should I do 1 winner gets all or a first place picks and second place gets leftovers?

Contest closed, winners will be announced shortly.

csidegamer, I'll give it to you since according to my clock it's 12:01 now.

And the first place winner is.................

exceed19

Second place goes to.....................

Visc

Congrats to both of you! exceed, you can post your choice and PM me your address. Visc, you can PM me your address and I'll send you whatever exceed doesn't pick.

exceed and Visc, I haven't seen your contest threads up yet. I'll give you guys another 2 days or so to put it up otherwise I'll have to do the drawing over so we can keep this contest going. Let me know.

Alright, so exceed19 took Raven Shield and Visc already has Splinter Cell so I will redo the drawing for Splinter Cell.

And the new second place winner is.........

Scorch! come on down!

bread's done
Back