Excessive Shipping Charge Sellers...

woooo i found the dude and no matter how many times they get reported they never get banned

http://cgi.ebay.com/Yggdra-Union-Ga...ryZ62053QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

they are selling

the game for 4.99 or BIN for 9.99

SHIPPING COST 27.16 per game

and they dont combine on shipping so buy 3 games and your shipping is 100 LOL

and got to love this

Paypal, money orders, and checks only! I accept every payment through Paypal. 3rd Day Select may take 4 business days to be received depending on location. Items may go on backorder for a short period of time and the buyer will be refunded if the item doesn't become available in 2 weeks

I thought ebay rules was you had to have the item IN HAND BEFORE YOU CAN SELL. This person can take your money make you wait for 2 weeks and they go UMMMM Heres a refund.

[quote name='slidecage']I thought ebay rules was you had to have the item IN HAND BEFORE YOU CAN SELL. This person can take your money make you wait for 2 weeks and they go UMMMM Heres a refund.[/quote]

Actually, if you note that it is a PRE-SALE you have 30 days to provide the buyer with the item.

[quote name='Lobsterjohnson']I actually took a closer look at the store, there's some pretty decent deals.[/QUOTE]

I've gotten some good deals from Brainsraregames before and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Everything I've bought from him has been exactly like it was described and arrived very fast.

At first I thought I was seeing things but there's a finished auction for disgaea where the U.S shipping was $7.75 and shipping to Canada/International was $99.99 and additional items purchased was also $99.99. So buy 2 games and pay roughly $300 US?

bread's done
Back