Exchange To-Do app?

crunchewy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
I hadn't wanted this before, but now I've got a need for it. Are there any good to-do apps, preferably universal,, that sync with to-do's on Exchange servers?

If by To-Do you mean Tasks, then I know of two, iMExchange 2 and TaskTask. I recommend trying their demos first to confirm they connect to your Exchange server. I own iMExchange 1 which I've used for over a year - I have TaskTask as well which I use as a backup.

Thanks! I just tried IMExchange 2. It is a free download with a free trial period, then in-app unlock to get the full version for... I'm forgetting. $8? Getting it set up was a pain. For some reason the username entry keyboard did not have a backslash character, which I needed. I had to type that into Notes and then copy it into the field in this app. Weird. In any case it seems to be working. TaskTask is cheaper, but there's no free trial. Hmm.

Good find, Brian234. I tried the free trial of IMExchange2 and it was a breeze to setup. I am eyeballing tasktask because it seems to have drag gestures; it also has a higher rating, though only through limited exposure.

bread's done
Back