Exchanging CC Bundle Pieces

ericbee99

CAGiversary!
Anybody else on here try exchanging stuff out from Circuit City bundles? I managed to brave the technical nightmare and land me a PGR3/NFS:MW bundle but would rather have Kameo or Tiger Woods golf.

Should I try the CC exchange or just use the "Got it as a gift" excuse at another big box retailer?

Got it at a gift would work after Christmas...anytime before and most stores should realize you got suckered into a crappy bundle (Like that same store is probaly offering with 2-3 crappy EA games)

usually if it's a "bundle", where the prices are just added up and nothing is being marked down, it should be easier to do. since at the customer service desk, the full price should come up.

if it's a real bundle, when the prices are being slashed here and there on games/accessories it might be a little harder because the customer service rep will check your receipt and see you got it for a sale price. not sure, it might come up as a sale price the week of the bundle.

I work retail, so this is just a guess, assuming CC's customer service runs like the place I work at.

bread's done
Back