Excite Bike 3d free on 3ds Eshop until July 7th

[quote name='dgwillia006']Not really much of a deal....and its pretty well known by the few 3DS owners here[/QUOTE]

how is free not a deal? I didn't know about this either, so you are wrong on both accounts.

Thanks OP

[quote name='dgwillia006']Not really much of a deal....and its pretty well known by the few 3DS owners here[/QUOTE]

HATERS+TO+THE+LEFT.gif

[quote name='dgwillia006']This[/QUOTE]

I knew about it long ago. But forgot and am appreciative of this reminder.

So where does that put me?

[quote name='confoosious']Shadow Wars is all I'm playing right now.[/QUOTE]

Been meaning to play that game for ages now, but Dead or Alive stole my attention

Off topic but has anyone purchased blazblue for the 3ds? I haven't seen no reviews anywhere and would like some opinions since I'm considering purchasing.

[quote name='boogie4114']Off topic but has anyone purchased blazblue for the 3ds? I haven't seen no reviews anywhere and would like some opinions since I'm considering purchasing.[/QUOTE]

According to Gamefaqs, its quite good if your a fan of the series.

Personally, im waiting for Best Buy to get my damn order instore. (Pretty sure they are planning to cancel it)

Thanks OP, even though I most likely won't get a 3DS until they're less crappy with the battery life.

[quote name='freshzen']Where do I get it? Is it a download only?

OP is worthless and might as well be deleted.[/QUOTE]

Dude, obviously it's in the DS Store... It says so in thread title. Did you think you had to go into Gamestop and pick it up? Don't be stupid. GTFO if you are gonna be a douche.

As someone who's been thinking about picking up a 3Ds, are the 3DS downloads tied to the hardware (like the Wii) or to an account?

[quote name='Caddywompus21']You got something against Pokemon? Why didn't you mention the free Pokedex too while your at it.[/QUOTE]

Because it's a lame-ass Pokedex that doesn't cover all 649 Pokemon.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Because it's a lame-ass Pokedex that doesn't cover all 649 Pokemon.[/QUOTE]

Wow, is it really up to 649? lol. Amazing. I myself can't wait for the shop to go up, been waiting on a lot of DSiware since I never bought a DSi.

Thanks for the info OP. A free game whether 5 or 500 people know about is definitely a deal regardless of what anybody else says.

I'm glad I check CAG often, so I can catch threads like this before they get moved to the Free Stuff section. I never check there, and I would have easily missed out on this if it weren't for this thread. Thanks OP. Haters gonna hate.

[quote name='boogie4114']Off topic but has anyone purchased blazblue for the 3ds? I haven't seen no reviews anywhere and would like some opinions since I'm considering purchasing.[/QUOTE]

OT indeed, but so far the major strike against it is that is has no online, unlike SSFIV or DoA. The vibe I've heard (haven't played it myself, not really a series fan) is that it's a fairly rushed port and not quite as good as the PSP version.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Thanks for the reminder. Ny 3DS is collecting dust. Still never opened the two games i have, future soldier and pioltwings.[/QUOTE]

I think you'd start playing it if you tried Pilotwings. I had so much fun that I can't bring myself to trade in my copy, since the saved files are stuck on the cartridges and I feel I'll want to play it again.

I picket up and am not really impressed it requires you use the dpad and not the analoge stick. Yes I kno the dapd is better but how hard is it to support both plus with 3d on the menus partly shift off screen. Doa is a much better game on the 3ds in my opinion. Sorry for any mistakes this was typed on a droid

How would you download this on the 3DS? Right now the browser download isn't up... is their another place on the 3DS where I can download games?

[quote name='GBAstar']How would you download this on the 3DS? Right now the browser download isn't up... is their another place on the 3DS where I can download games?[/QUOTE]

On June 6th an update will go up that fills out the 3DS' online feature set including the browser, eShop, Netflix and a few other things. Game content will be downloaded through the eShop.

[quote name='Kezay']On June 6th an update will go up that fills out the 3DS' online feature set including the browser, eShop, Netflix and a few other things. Game content will be downloaded through the eShop.[/QUOTE]

Is it confirmed that Netflix is going to be in this update? Not trying to sound like a douche, just asking. :)

[quote name='bigant262']Is it confirmed that Netflix is going to be in this update? Not trying to sound like a douche, just asking. :)[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome. Their would be no fees for use above and beyond what a netflix account costs correct?

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I'm glad I check CAG often, so I can catch threads like this before they get moved to the Free Stuff section. I never check there, and I would have easily missed out on this if it weren't for this thread. Thanks OP. Haters gonna hate.[/QUOTE]

This.

I never read any of the other sections because when I do I usually find they don't update anywhere near as often. I have always felt CAG suffers a bit from being over-moderated on "off topic" deals and yet under-moderated on trolling and rudeness.

Also, I hope we get some sale deals when the 3DS store opens but in reality I expect a bunch of overpriced gameboy and GBA games.

bread's done
Back