Excuse me, OTT? Do you mind if I make you dance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
what?

I spent all morning yelling at msoft about my 5 month old brick of an xbox. my 3rd system by the way. First they wanted me to pay 100 bucks and then ship the damn thing myself.

What the fuck?

Things like this is why I never feel bad for flipping games/taking advantage of a system error.

[quote name='Wolve11']I wish I had time to play Prince of Persia before I leave for two weeks....[/quote]

I knew that would happen when I went to work this morning.

:whistle2:(

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I've been meaning to do that myself, Trakan.
Guitar?[/quote]

fuck Guitar. I did it on Bass. There's a couple of Guitar solos that still kill me.

Gambit kind of looks like a $$$$$$ in that Wolverine movie.

gambit.jpg

Which are the best HDMI cables to get on monoprice for the price? I know I'm gonna need to order a couple so I figured I'd check.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Gambit kind of looks like a $$$$$$ in that Wolverine movie.

gambit.jpg
[/quote]

Noooooooo, dude seriously? What the hell is up with that? They finally add him and he looks like complete shit. I should have expect this though. That juggernaut was fing embarrassing for all involved. (plastic 6 pack abs? :rofl:)

I just thought that since Gambit is actually human like he wouldnt suck as hard.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I had some sexy calamari last night, senorwahoo.[/QUOTE]

If you really did have calamari, I'm extremely jealous.

I mentioned it the other day but one of my best friends from college probably works with your wife. She's a corporate buyer for Boscovs.

What's her name, and I'll ask. PM me. My wife is the Imports Manager.

"She's thinking of getting out of the importing and focusing on the exporting..." - George Costanza

[quote name='joe2187']Gambit is one of the gayest of all the Ex-Mangs[/quote]

You hate him because he's Cajun!

Cajun?!?...More like __yjon, amirite?

Oh yeah, lordwow, I had a Huskie the weekend before this past one and it wasn't that great. The tomatoes weren't fresh and they made the sandwich kinda messy.

Tell them deli people to step their game up.

Which one did you get it from?

I had crappy Tomatoes the other day too, and I've been going with the Boston Connection since.

[quote name='lordwow']Which one did you get it from?

I had crappy Tomatoes the other day too, and I've been going with the Boston Connection since.[/QUOTE]

The one in the Marino Center. 'Twas disappointing. I also went out to dinner at Pan Thai...avoid that place, unless you like shitty Thai food. Pho & I is my favorite in that area for Pad Thai and whatnot.

I hope I am not getting sick. I have been getting a bad dry cough since yesterday, but at first I thought it was the fact that yesterday I inhaled more secondhand weed smoke than I would have liked to. But the cough is still bugging me today. :/

[quote name='senorwoohoo']The one in the Marino Center. 'Twas disappointing. I also went out to dinner at Pan Thai...avoid that place, unless you like shitty Thai food. Pho & I is my favorite in that area for Pad Thai and whatnot.[/QUOTE]

Ya, that's where I usually get mine. I've never tried Pan Thai. I was upset to hear Brown sugar on the other side of the Fens is closing. Pho and I is actually where the Indians I work with tend to get their food, so it must be good.

[quote name='darthbudge']I hope I am not getting sick. I have been getting a bad dry cough since yesterday, but at first I thought it was the fact that yesterday I inhaled more secondhand weed smoke than I would have liked to. But the cough is still bugging me today. :/[/quote]

as Jimbo likes to say....

You are out of control darthbudge

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, that's where I usually get mine. I've never tried Pan Thai. I was upset to hear Brown sugar on the other side of the Fens is closing. Pho and I is actually where the Indians I work with tend to get their food, so it must be good.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, Brown Sugar is closing?! That place's pad thai was fuckin' amazing. I know there is another location somewhere but that was the closest.

And you should try Pho & I if you at all like that stuff. I get some crispy chicken dish that is :drool:-worthy to the fullest. And it's not too expensive either.

[quote name='Wolve11']as Jimbo likes to say....

You are out of control darthbudge[/quote]

I didn't smoke any... although I was tempted, I would never do that. I am too cool for smoking weed. :cool:

I just happened to riding with a friend, who's car was absolutely filled with it.

[quote name='manthing']Wait, don't you drink in your house?

And you won't do that?[/quote]

Yeah, I would drink. You gotta draw the line somewhere. *shrugs*

[quote name='tiredfornow']I would've liked a picture of darthbudge cruising with his Mexican friend, passing a blunt amongst themselves.[/quote]

How did you know I was hanging out with Johnny? :oops:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Holy shit, Brown Sugar is closing?! That place's pad thai was fuckin' amazing. I know there is another location somewhere but that was the closest.

And you should try Pho & I if you at all like that stuff. I get some crispy chicken dish that is :drool:-worthy to the fullest. And it's not too expensive either.[/QUOTE]

Ya, the other one is up by Kenmore/BU. That one is staying open. I dunno why they're closing. The Fenway one was always packed.

Ya, I loved that place. I'll have to try Pho and I. That sounds :drool:

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, the other one is up by Kenmore/BU. That one is staying open. I dunno why they're closing. The Fenway one was always packed.

Ya, I loved that place. I'll have to try Pho and I. That sounds :drool:[/QUOTE]

Well thanks for the update, sir. I'll have to break the news to my g/f later. We had only gone once, but the prospect of going was always nice. Even though Kenmore/BU is relatively close, I don't go over there very often.

[quote name='lordwow']Just have a lot of people calling out sick today, and no one who is here wants to do their work.[/quote]

Same here...But at least it was the boss! :whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back