Excuse my ignorance but can someone explain to me what GGC does?

Scholarly_Sam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I have not bought a game at Best Buy in a long time because the one near me never has any deals, but now that Best Buy has FCI and TRL for $29.99 I want them both, and I heard that with the GGC I can get them for $24.99 which would make it even better.

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']I have not bought a game at Best Buy in a long time because the one near me never has any deals, but now that Best Buy has FCI and TRL for $29.99 I want them both, and I heard that with the GGC I can get them for $24.99 which would make it even better.[/QUOTE]
How about we start with the basics of posting in the correct forum?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']How about we start with the basics of posting in the correct forum?[/quote]

If you want to be helpful you might want to tell him what forum that would be.

@whip

c'mon man, if you're gonna flame him, at least show him the error of his ways =X

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']What if I don't?[/QUOTE]

Is there an infection that's talking hold of people with underscores in their names?

[quote name='mattstockton12']Then you're not helpful and your post is just as irritating to everyone else as his was to you.[/quote]

touche!

[quote name='Rezzy']touche![/QUOTE]

I don't think you are using that right.

indextop20060501.jpg

[quote name='mattstockton12']Then you're not helpful and your post is just as irritating to everyone else as his was to you.[/QUOTE]
You call it irritating...I call it entertaining. Either way, my potatoes are bigger than yours.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']I don't think you are using that right.

indextop20060501.jpg
[/quote]

lol i was speaking from his vantage point =D

[quote name='mattstockton12']Then you're not helpful and your post is just as irritating to everyone else as his was to you.[/QUOTE]

On the other hand, there's no reason that he should do all of the work for the OP. It's enough to let the OP know that he's in the wrong board; let him figure out the rest on his own.

Oh, and don't speak for me by purporting to know what "everyone" feels. Thanks.

bread's done
Back