Exist Archive $9.96 (PS4) $7.24 (Vita) Amazon. Add on*

I picked up drive girls despite the crap reviews and added this. Figure at this point any Vita game isn’t going to be hard to sell later on.

They had it for 12 bucks recently as well and i nabbed it. Still sealed like the OP's though. Maybe someday..

Always on the lookout for cheap JRPG's. Best buy had Atelier Firis for 20 over the weekend but it was sold out by the time I got to it. Dang

thanks for the heads up.  Ordered last week and asked for a refund of the difference via chat.  Actually, they gave me more in refund to make it about $6 in the end.  Easy peasy.

Thanks for the heads up OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the heads up. Ordered last week and asked for a refund of the difference via chat. Actually, they gave me more in refund to make it about $6 in the end. Easy peasy.

Thanks for the heads up OP.
Thanks for the refund idea. Didn't know I could do that. I also bought last week for $12.95 and just got back the difference.

Thanks for the refund idea. Didn't know I could do that. I also bought last week for $12.95 and just got back the difference.
It is just not worth it for smaller dollar amounts. Price adjustments are extremely ymmv and Amazon does not allow them (except for TVs) by policy. Some reps will go outside of policy and do it, but this is not without a caveat. Amazon will put a mark against your account every time you request a refund. It goes into the overall rating along with returns and other indicators against your account. No one knows the threshold, but at some point it can lead to a lifetime Amazon ban. From a single request, no need to worry. But if done frequently, it could lead towards a permanent ban. Not worth the risk IMO, i shop at Amazon too often.

Good to know. Thanks. Dont really use Amazon a lot. Mostly use GCU but none of the Best Buys in my area had the game in stock. Otherwise I would have price matched.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know. Thanks. Dont really use Amazon a lot. Mostly use GCU but none of the Best Buys in my area had the game in stock. Otherwise I would have price matched.
I think it's about the ratio of those "marks" on your accounts vs. orders. Last time I had an issue, I had carwash soap get punctured in shipping. They replaced the damaged bottle and told me to keep the damaged one. Ended up with about a half a bottle and a new one shipped 2 day. I think I'd done about 12 orders between that incident and this one, so I think it's reasonable to ask for the PM for the smaller amount.

Got it with no rush shipping to get an additional 32¢ off. Preordered the new Greta Van Fleet cd and bought some led strip lights to light the marquee of an arcade cabinet I'm building

bread's done
Back