EXIT- Did anyone get it?

[quote name='Chacrana']Seems like another generic action game that people will only buy because the PSP has little else. I'd pass.[/QUOTE]

it's a puzzler.

I was considering picking it up...because the psp has little else :lol:

Yeah, what the hell is this? Playstation Puzzle? Where the fuck are the other genres?

Now don't get me wrong, I love puzzle games... but come on, Sony, break the handheld cliche already.

Please try Exit before you judge it. This is one of the best PSP games out there. Its a puzzle game that is truly unique. I have only gone through 7 of the tutorial levels and I am impressed of what I seen so far. You are Mr. ESC and its your job to escape the level (which the levels will remind you of a very detailed and stylish elevator action view). In these levels you must find a way out of the level (the exit door) by using various items that are strategically placed throughout the level (example use fire extinguisher to put out fire). In addition there are people you need to rescue and you use them (these people have unique abilities that need to be used to help them and you to escape). For example, if you are on a upper portion of a level and you just rescued someone and you just noticed a ladder item. You tell the person you rescued to grab the item and stay in the upper portion of the level. You go down to the lower level to find a key to exit the level which is located in the upper level where the rescued person is. Since the only way to get back up to the level is using the ladder item, you tell the rescued individual to place the ladder and then you are able to go back to the upper level and leave the level. The faster you complete the levels (you are timed) then the higher rank score you receive which may lead to unlock content (not sure on that yet). I know this sounds strange but between the graphics, style, gameplay and presntation and over 100 levels to play (it says there will be an additional 100 levels to download), I think this is worth the $40 price tag (if you can get it cheaper even better).

I saw some footage on the 1up show and it actually looks like an interesting game. I don't own a PSP so I won't be getting this, but I kinda hope it gets a PS2 port.

i'm still torn on it...many have said it's awesome, then I read stuff about how slow the character moves, that you can't change directions on stairs, and how the A.I. is annoying and I get flashbacks to crappy PQ.

bread's done
Back