Exo- Squad the complete first season $5.00 @ Big Lots

mediviper

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know some people on here love older cartoons so i figured I would post this. The first season of Exo Squad is $5.00 at Big Lots. This was in Toledo Ohio. I have to say, watching a few episodes of this, it still holds up really well. A very entertaining cartoon especially for $5.00

It's actually one of my favorite Western cartoons. I wish I still had the episodes on VHS. Too bad they probably wont release the other ~38 eps.

[quote name='elessar123']It's actually one of my favorite Western cartoons. I wish I still had the episodes on VHS. Too bad they probably wont release the other ~38 eps.[/QUOTE]

There are so many shows I wouldn't mind owning, one that stands out is Dino Riders. Netflix has been carrying some of they early 90 shows, I put them on for my kid and we both enjoy it. I used to have a lot of the Exosquad toys, I wonder if my parents still have them stored away but like you I wish they would finish the series.

I'm still mad they left the series with a cliffhanger ending but I am hoping they release the rest on DVD.

[quote name='Drahken']I'm still mad they left the series with a cliffhanger ending but I am hoping they release the rest on DVD.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't mad, since they did at least finish up an entire arc. The next arc was supposed to be them uniting to fight the aliens.

Isn't the first season of Exosquad also available on Hulu? Just a thought in case anyone is on the fence, but it was a great series.

[quote name='jedimario']Isn't the first season of Exosquad also available on Hulu? Just a thought in case anyone is on the fence, but it was a great series.[/QUOTE]

That is what I was going to chime in about, last year they had both seasons available to watch on Hulu, so in case you got Season 1, you'd be able to to at least watch Season 2 at any rate. Awesome show, btw. ;)

bread's done
Back