Exorcist Blu-Ray 19.99 Amazon

Damn, this one's pretty high on my priority list, and I've been waiting for a deal. I was hoping that there would be an even better deal than this on Black Friday, though. Now I don't know whether to jump on it, or wait until then and see what happens . . .

[quote name='arcane93']Damn, this one's pretty high on my priority list, and I've been waiting for a deal. I was hoping that there would be an even better deal than this on Black Friday, though. Now I don't know whether to jump on it, or wait until then and see what happens . . .[/QUOTE]Return period to send it back to Amazon is 01/31/11 right now, so you let that be your guide.

I doubt we'd see a deal on it, since it's close to it having been released.

I was hoping for a better deal as well, but I couldn't pass this up just in case. I figured for what you get it is worth it. This just seems like an amazing release from everything I read.

[quote name='shrike4242']Return period to send it back to Amazon is 01/31/11 right now, so you let that be your guide.

I doubt we'd see a deal on it, since it's close to it having been released.[/QUOTE]

But if you return something to amazon, they will just deduct shipping costs out of the refund...

[quote name='zman73']But if you return something to amazon, they will just deduct shipping costs out of the refund...[/QUOTE]

I assume that's only if you pay shipping, though, right? If you have Prime or order enough to get free shipping, there's no shipping costs for them to deduct, unless they make some up to account for their costs.

That being said, it's still not really a great plan, because if a better deal turns up, the cost of sending it back to Amazon would probably nullify most or all of the difference.

[quote name='zman73']But if you return something to amazon, they will just deduct shipping costs out of the refund...[/QUOTE]I've always asked for shipping charges to be refunded when I send something in for return and they've always paid them.

Obviously, if you're using their shipping label for returns, it's deducted from the refund. When I self-fund my return postage, I always ask them for the return postage on the shipment back to them and they always pay it.

bread's done
Back