Expendable deals?

At Barnes and Noble you can use the new 30% off coupon to get it around $20ish.

1124_30off_nm_coup.gif

M

[quote name='skiizim']What everybody else has said, I just wish Chuck Norris and Charles Bronson were in this.[/QUOTE]

Bronson's dead.

[quote name='cdeener']It's also $19.99 at Bestbuy and Amazon.com[/QUOTE]
it's 20$ at bestbuy? NICE i just got a 15$ reward zone thing printed :applause:

[quote name='rapsodist']Bronson's dead.[/QUOTE]

I wish Bronson Pinchot were in it. That movie was so poorly written, a few jokes here and there would have really livened it up.

[quote name='Kerig']I wish Bronson Pinchot were in it. That movie was so poorly written, a few jokes here and there would have really livened it up.[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I laughed quite a bit during this film. Allbeit, not intentionally by the film makers, but I chuckled at Randy Couture's acting during the "ear" speech, Mickey Rourke's sob story, and Sly himself is one of my favorite actors when it comes to comedic performances, right next to Arnold. Kinda can't wait to check this out again, but I'm afraid to pull the trigger on $20, thinking it's gonna be like $12 in a month.

The BB 10% off coupon does not work on sale priced items. I tried...I'm premier silver and pulled that "card", still didn't work. Bought anyway...I love this movie!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Which coupons did you use?[/QUOTE]

The one I had expired the 22nd, so unless he somehow got that to work.

[quote name='nizar818']if you have a moviestop near you. there selling the blu for $18.87. just picked it up like 30 minutes ago.[/QUOTE]

Moviestop's "Expendables" sale was $18.87, and if you pre-ordered it, the total was $16.87.
Also note - if you didn't preorder it, but wanted it for that price, you could preorder ANY upcoming title whatsoever, and you get "Expendables" (or any title you didn't preorder) for the preorder price of $16.87.

bread's done
Back