<expired>Amazon Lightning Deal 1/20 6am PST NARUTO BOXSET 1-10 !!! - $220

[quote name='zewone']MSRP of $500? Insane.

I'd bite if it's sub-$100.

How long do these last? I doubt I'll be awake in 3 hours.[/quote]
Will only run for a couple hours so you hae to be up for it ..
My price guess and im pretty good....
Roughly 159.00
Since it used to be 350.00 for this set but they jacked it up a month or so ago to 450.00
half of 350 is 175, and they usually take 60% off. So id be surprised to see it above 175.00
but usually when the sets are on sale they are 25 to 35 per volume just FYI:cool:

Amazon is wired into my brain - I just got a big interest in this series over the weekend. Would be very tempted if the price is about what you say it should be...

219.00 cant decide to get or not to ...
ugh
gonna pass saw on ebay for 220.00 so I guess if I want later I can come back and get it.

Last edited by a moderator:
debating...that *is* $1/ep...

EDIT: checked with the wife, and she said go for it, so I bit. thanks (I think... :p) OP!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on the fence. I want to give the series a shot. I never really had any interest in Naruto (though I love Bleach). And I absolutely hate fillers, which I hear Naruto is full of.

Quite a Pickle

[quote name='Xiemos']I'm on the fence. I want to give the series a shot. I never really had any interest in Naruto (though I love Bleach). And I absolutely hate fillers, which I hear Naruto is full of.

Quite a Pickle[/quote]

i believe that box sets 1-10 have minimal filler. the naruto series has 220 episodes, and episodes 1-130 are the manga adaptation while the latter 90 episodes are filler. box sets 1-10 cover episodes 1-135, so it's honestly a pretty decent deal since that's the entire naruto storyline before shippuden.

Guess I called the price on it after all.

$220 isn't a bad deal on it, though it's still no small amount of scratch for a whole bunch of DVD's.

bread's done
Back