Expired: Code: 20% off at Asda Direct

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
Use the code MVG311020 to get 20% off at ASDA Direct, resulting in some pretty sweet deals - including:

:360: :ps3: Battlefield 3 £27.18
:360: :ps3: Skyrim £30.38
:ps3: Uncharted 3 £31.18
:360: Halo Anniversary £23.98
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 £31.90

And so on - with 20% off, most new releases are cheaper here than anywhere else.

Not sure if there are any restrictions on what you can use this on, but it seems to work for anything I've tried so far. I think this is a single use code, but there's no limit on the number of items it will apply to in your order.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bloody gutted. Really want to pre-order MW3 at £31. That's a steal. So I cancelled my Amazon pre-order, only to see that it looks like Asda don't deliver on the day. Can anyone confirm this, or are there any MW3 deals that are less than 40 lying around? Can't find any others.

On a lighter note, the Battlefield deal is great.

Might be a 'games only' code. I applied it to a basket containing a PS3 and a game and it took the 20% off the game only.

Seemingly this code isn't working for battlefield 3 now but does for MW 3 ?

I'm getting the error
"
Invalid Coupon Code
Please note that we are not able to apply the promotion you have entered (MVG311020), at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience"

[quote name='Brakespear']I'm bloody gutted. Really want to pre-order MW3 at £31. That's a steal. So I cancelled my Amazon pre-order, only to see that it looks like Asda don't deliver on the day. Can anyone confirm this, or are there any MW3 deals that are less than 40 lying around? Can't find any others.

On a lighter note, the Battlefield deal is great.[/QUOTE]

I got BF3 from Asda Direct on day of release and they dispatched it 2 day prior.

bread's done
Back