[EXPIRED] Crysis 2 for $40 - EA Insider Deals - 500 likes on Facebook by 11 AM PDT

htown01

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Promo Code: daycrysis252

EDIT:
If you missed Amazon's Video Game Deal of the Day, Crysis 2 for $39.99 on Tuesday, and don't have a K-mart near you (currently OOS online) then here's another limited opportunity for you to buy Crysis 2 for $39.99 at the EA Store. Also, for those that have a $20 off promo code from the EA Store, get it for $19.99.

EA Insider Deals

Today's deal is Crysis 2 for $40 at the EA Store. From Facebook:
"Get Crysis 2 today for $40 instead of $60 on all platforms + free shipping (US only, tax not included). If we get 500 likes by 11 AM PST we'll unlock the deal at that time."

EA Store link

:360:
:ps3:
:pc:Downloadable

This is a sweeter deal if you still have a $20 EA coupon code :D

Last edited by a moderator:
damn it!
I just used my b day 25% off code this morning.
coupled with this it would have made this $30....
oh well.
Ill just wait a bit longer, im in no rush.

Anyone know how long they are shipping the "limited" packaging of this game? I want to wait too but would like to get the "limited" packaging. How long did medal of honor and battlefield offer this?

[quote name='Flesseck']Where do you get this promo code?[/QUOTE]

If you buy regularly at the EA store you'll experience some issues somewhere along the ordering/shipping process. They make it up to you by giving you a $20 discount offer.

Can you stack this code with the 25% birthday code? I tried it and the web said the birthday code is invalid. Does this birthday code have an expiration date? Thanks.

Birthday codes have a 30 day expiration date
$20 codes have a 6 month expiration date

Also Crysis 2 price after code is $38.99, an extra dollar of savings ;)

[quote name='gotdott']Birthday codes have a 30 day expiration date
$20 codes have a 6 month expiration date

Also Crysis 2 price after code is $38.99, an extra dollar of savings ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the answer. My birthday is back to Feb. So it's already expires. What's the $20 code?

I got my birthday code on 3/24 and it still worked today - so I don't think the 30 day thing is exactly true (or at least not enforced).

Too late EA. Already got it along with MK9 for $86 out the door at TRU the day before easter.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']Anyone know how long they are shipping the "limited" packaging of this game?[/QUOTE]

I don't know the answer to your question but I just received my game today and it wasn't the limited edition.

I went to Sears on Sunday and saw the limited edition there for :ps3:, for some reason I didn't look if they had the :360: version. My guess is when you buy with online retailers it will be more likely be the non-limited edition.

EDIT: Sorry for bumping up an expired deal thread, I thought it was in the Deal Graveyard forum :dunce:

bread's done
Back