[Expired] Demon's Souls (PS3), + $10 credit $28.04 with Free Shipping, after coupon

Azuvidexus

CAGiversary!
Demon's Souls (PlayStation 3 / PS3), plus Free $10 credit $28.04 with Free Shipping, after coupon at Gamestop
Gamestop has the Demon's Souls (PlayStation 3 / PS3, plus $10 credit (good for future purchase) for just $28.04 with free shipping, after coupon.
That's $8 off the next lowest shipped price we could find on this highly-rated game plus you are getting an extra $12 in savings on your next purchase.

IMPORTANT: You must use coupon code 15NEW at checkout.
Get this deal at at Gamestop

This offer is already over!

Last edited by a moderator:
apparently, 15new expired yesterday :(

only 10% works (Which is applied automatically when you add game to cart)
if it doesn't add, type 10AUTO

[quote name='Azuvidexus']Damn, it's true :( As soon as I read it I rushed over here to post it :( Apologies.[/QUOTE]

Update the post title and body so others know its over.

I'm not sure this helps or not but I picked up Demon Souls PS3 last night at my local Target (PA) for $15 new. They had a few games sitting next to the register (Mostly PS2 games) and as I went through them I saw about 6 Demon Souls all marked $14.98. (I still have receipt in case you need to see it.)

Just a quick heads-up!

[quote name='ltcolfury']I'm not sure this helps or not but I picked up Demon Souls PS3 last night at my local Target (PA) for $15 new. They had a few games sitting next to the register (Mostly PS2 games) and as I went through them I saw about 6 Demon Souls all marked $14.98. (I still have receipt in case you need to see it.)

Just a quick heads-up![/QUOTE]

That's nuts man

[quote name='ltcolfury']I'm not sure this helps or not but I picked up Demon Souls PS3 last night at my local Target (PA) for $15 new. They had a few games sitting next to the register (Mostly PS2 games) and as I went through them I saw about 6 Demon Souls all marked $14.98. (I still have receipt in case you need to see it.)

Just a quick heads-up![/QUOTE]
At that price, you just should have bought them all.

[quote name='Unrealevil']At that price, you just should have bought them all.[/QUOTE]

I'll try and go back and see what they have left. (You can barely see them at the register.)

I'll let you know what I come up with.

bread's done
Back