*EXPIRED* TRU $5 off $25 coupon 8/19-8/25 and 15% off any item 8/26-9/1

Ugamer_X

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
The coupons should be widely available at your local Toys R Us if you don't wan't to bother using printed copies. They come in a foldable coupon pamphlet entitled "passport to savings." The coupons themselves measure at 3.5" x 4".

If anyone wants to make a multi-coupon page for these I'll glady put it in the OP. I'm just too lazy to do it myself.

[quote name='punkyngo']Wonder if itll stack[/QUOTE]
It can't, they're for two different weeks.

However, it will work with any sale that could be going on at the time.

Nice coupons. Also nice to know that they're available at the B&M, so there shouldn't be the usual questions about the online printed coupons from the TRU.com website.

So if I'm understanding this:

These coupons will be available in-store, probably at the front of the store.

They're only good on one transaction, but it sounds like that can include multiple games, and they're not good online. (Also it specifically says it has to be an original.)

There are some cheap games I've been holding off on, but I might get them with the 15% off coupon, even if it dosen't really amount to much savings.

Did you get this in the mail? If so, the in-store versions typically don't have the coupons in them, or the coupons in them are VOID.

Just a heads-up.

[quote name='sp00ge']Did you get this in the mail? If so, the in-store versions typically don't have the coupons in them, or the coupons in them are VOID.

Just a heads-up.[/QUOTE]
They should be in-store. Like I said, they come in tiny pamphlets which would be impossible to mail.

I went around the local TRU looking for these and couldn't find them. Then I purchaed the two remaining copies of the DMC Collection and was given the pamphlet in my bag.

So $5 off coupon goes towards RE4 Wii and the 15% off coupon goes towards Picross DS. Yay(s)!:applause:

I did find them in-store today. There were stacks of them on a table where you could sign up for a credit card, right when you enter the store. Too bad I couldn't find anything to buy.

[quote name='rickonker']Damn, it looks like consoles are excluded.[/quote]

Diapers, formula and consoles are ALWAYS excluded from any discounts, unless they're advertised sale prices.

[quote name='dizzlle01']are these coupon stackable?[/quote]

Did you even read any posts on this first page? It was asked, like 4th post down. The answer? Look at the effective dates on each coupon. They are effective in different time spans, so no, they don't stack.

am i the only one that sees "original coupon only"?

sounds like you cant print one off but im not sure... someone?

if your local TRU (and Baby's R Us, i think) has the coupons, use them. some TRU around my area don't have it yet.

man. i miss the 20% off coupon already. i used it like 10 times last week.

This is perfect for Metroid Prime Corruption. It looks like I'll have to get the game from Toys R Us now.

Does anyone know if TRU has a price match policy? All I have been able to find is that TRU Canada has one lol

[quote name='ZCheap']Does anyone know if TRU has a price match policy? All I have been able to find is that TRU Canada has one lol[/quote]

Nope, TRU stopped price matching years ago.

Can you use The $5 OFF $25 Coupon for items $25 & more? and also... Can you use The 15% OFF any item Coupon for Clearance?

[quote name='sp00ge']Nope, TRU stopped price matching years ago.[/quote]

Thanks.

I called them up twice this morning and they said the same. I have a boat load of TRU credit left and this coupon would have been perfect to go with a price match on All Pro 2K8.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']Can you use The $5 OFF $25 Coupon for items $25 & more? and also... Can you use The 15% OFF any item Coupon for Clearance?[/QUOTE]

of course you can.
the coupon (including the past coupons) states which items are excluded.

Can the 2 coupons be used together? Like last week's? I read the fine print and here is what is mentioned about combined offers:

$5 off
"Not valid with any other 'R' Us total transaction offer or on prior purchases."

$15% off
"Not valid with any other 'R' Us offer for same item or on prior purchases."

Both also say 1 coupon per guest but I think it just means you can't use the same coupon more than one time in the same transaction.

[quote name='Jonathan360']I wish someone would make a mistake and allow these for use on hardware.[/quote]

There's a new coupon for TRU credit card users going around in the mail that basically lets you get $25 off anything in the store if you use the credit card. These coupons DO work on systems; I've seen many a person use it to get $25 off a DS Lite.

Only problem is, you have to sign up with a TRU credit card, and I don't know how these people obtained these coupons, whether through spending, or otherwise.

[quote name='grendel19']Will these work on Marketplace points? Or do they tag that under "hardware?"[/quote]

For the last time (after 100+ times):

Hardware = Consoles (360, wii, DS, PSP, etc etc)

Anything else is an accessory.

thats so cool. you can get metroid prime 3 15% off....

i wish they had extended that 20% off from last week... that was awesome.

Perhaps a stupid question. Received the new TRU ad in an email advertising 20%-off all DS accessories. Can anyone confirm that the 15%-off coupon stacks? I'd like to find the Hori In-Ear phones or a new DSL case or something.

[quote name='mbartholow']Perhaps a stupid question. Received the new TRU ad in an email advertising 20%-off all DS accessories. Can anyone confirm that the 15%-off coupon stacks? I'd like to find the Hori In-Ear phones or a new DSL case or something.[/quote]It should stack. The recently expired $5-off-$25 stacked with the 20%-off clearance items. And, the older 20%-off coupon also stacked with weekly sale and 20%-off clearance items.

Tough decision.

Should I rob CC and get a 20 GC from MP:C3 with luck and use another old GC for warhawk/logitech mediaboard or use this for either one at TRU?

Thanks, OP! Gonna use the 15% off coupon on a new booster seat for the kid.

I guess not all my purchases are game related. :lol:

[quote name='eau']Is the 20% off clearance still going?[/quote]
um yeah it does. my store is pretty clean, less games.

Has anybody been able to get this coupon to work just printed out. I went to the one in Huntingtog Beach, CA and they didnt accept the printed coupon. I couldnt find any of the mentioned coupons and I asked about it and one of the employees said they had a lot of them but they threw them all out...:bomb:

[quote name='Killa0793']Has anybody been able to get this coupon to work just printed out. I went to the one in Huntingtog Beach, CA and they didnt accept the printed coupon. I couldnt find any of the mentioned coupons and I asked about it and one of the employees said they had a lot of them but they threw them all out...:bomb:[/QUOTE]

yep..no problems...used it twice already before it expired.

bread's done
Back