(EXPIRED) XBLA Shoot Many Robots FREE in game weapons/items *destructoid.com

gamingforrealnow

CAGiversary!
UPDATE: Destructoid is out of codes.

Thank the people who took multiple codes, particularly those people that don't have the game.

There are still sites offering codes such as the one found here: http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/many-many-shoot-many-robots-codes-11773

Get a code: http://destructoid.com/elephant/redeem_code.phtml
:bouncy: if you don't have the game, don't take a code.

The fine folks at Destructoid.com are giving away free in game items for the Xbox 360 Xbox LIVE Arcade game Shoot Many Robots. They have a limited supply of codes that are available, while supplies last. Don't worry, all the items are available in game through regular gameplay. There aren't any exclusive items.

While it says that the various items are randomly issued as codes, the site appears to be giving them out in ordered increments of 50 each for the same item, so if you keep trying to get something else, you are wasting your time doing it all at once.

The listed available items that they are giving out as code are as follows:

* If you've been playing the game, you may already have most of these items.

Wide-Nozzle Toast-T
Tutu
Fishnets
Fluffy's Revenge
Lorelei the Semi-Auto Shotgun
Shoot Many Robots Pack
Gnoming Missile Launcher
Atlantean Deep Freeze
Bro-op Scorpion Bowl
Battleship Cannon
Astronaut's Helmet
E.V.A. Pack

PLEASE NOTE: At the date&time this was posted, they were already apparently 1/2 through their available codes and giving out the Gnoming Missile Launcher. Anything listed before that weapon is probably no longer available. I don't see this offer lasting much longer past this weekend.

----

p.s. - Ubisoft (publisher of SMR) is having lots of video gaming sites give out FREE codes for various in game time for Shoot Many Robots. Google is your friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
62MMT-DCQK7-23CV7-JD77C-9Q9GZ
Here I think this is for the scorpion bowl because said I all ready owned it.
2TKHC-P74CH-2PQ7D-THXM4-TH34Z

3QJ2T-YHG3W-4T2FK-DK3WX-TVMYZ
so are those two

bread's done
Back