ExpoTV - Get $5 a video game review.

Nessquik

Banned
http://www.expotv.com/

I'd do it myself, but I don't have a digital camera. Hopefully some people here can use this, it seems like a decent deal.

Also, it's $10 for other kinds of reviews and $2.50 for other kinds of reviews.

(note: that is not a referral link so I'd imagine it doesn't go into the referral section)

Proof that this site pays out:
desktoppe4.jpg

I have done this site since November of 06 I believe. It used to be $10 per review but has now dropped into categories. It is an awesome site, you can review anything in your house. Username on the site is dleonard1991.

[quote name='Leek']Oh lawd. I lol'd. I think that's someone I know on CAG I swear.[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: wait...........:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

anyways about the site seems kinda cool i guess. i might try it,.....maybe not

[quote name='LilPaintballer']can i be under 18 and review an item, and do i get paypal money?[/quote]

Yea, you get Paypal and you can be under 18... I have been doing it since I was 15. Now I am just about 17 and nothing has been said. Just as long as you dont look really small and like a kid. I guess it depends how young are we talking,

LOL that Astroglide one is some funny stuff. It made me laugh and it felt SO GOOD. Thank God she can read the labels for us: http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews/3/49/Listerine-Agent-Cool-Blue-Mouth-Wash/16578

So let me get this straight. They'll give you $5 for every video game review, whether or not it is good? Does it have to have a minimum requirement of views or something? Sounds to me like they'd be paying out a lot of money very soon if it was a guaranteed $5 for EVERY review.

[quote name='Troopa']LOL that Astroglide one is some funny stuff. It made me laugh and it felt SO GOOD. Thank God she can read the labels for us: http://www.expotv.com/videos/reviews/3/49/Listerine-Agent-Cool-Blue-Mouth-Wash/16578

So let me get this straight. They'll give you $5 for every video game review, whether or not it is good? Does it have to have a minimum requirement of views or something? Sounds to me like they'd be paying out a lot of money very soon if it was a guaranteed $5 for EVERY review.[/quote]

Last time I did one it had to be at least a minute long. You have to have good lighting and it has to be good conditions for filming. Then they review your film to see if its good. You gotta have gameplay in your video, and you gotta tell what you can do it and why you like or dislike it. That should get it approved.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']Last time I did one it had to be at least a minute long. You have to have good lighting and it has to be good conditions for filming. Then they review your film to see if its good. You gotta have gameplay in your video, and you gotta tell what you can do it and why you like or dislike it. That should get it approved.[/QUOTE]

Yup - that pretty much covers it. I've earned a hundred bucks or so from their site. It's actually how I paid for my DS Lite a year ago or so (back when it was a bit more per review and they didn't require in game footage).

Anybody have any tips on getting decent footage of DS games? I think I need a Zune 80 :)

[quote name='n8littlefield']Yup - that pretty much covers it. I've earned a hundred bucks or so from their site. It's actually how I paid for my DS Lite a year ago or so (back when it was a bit more per review and they didn't require in game footage).

Anybody have any tips on getting decent footage of DS games? I think I need a Zune 80 :)[/quote]

Hehe, I just hold the camera to my face, then turn around and zoom in on the game screen for 10 seconds or so... They get approved. :lol:

So you have to have the product your reviewing in the video? Can it be the case or does it have to be the game on screen? Because I could review a lot of games that I have rented from Gamefly, but I don't have the cases or anything like that.

It seems like you don't need to show the gameplay at ALL in the video. You just have to talk about it. I've watched some of the videos on there and all they do is hold it up and talk about it.

[quote name='Chronotrigga']It seems like you don't need to show the gameplay at ALL in the video. You just have to talk about it. I've watched some of the videos on there and all they do is hold it up and talk about it.[/quote]

That was the OLD version of the reviews. They have since changed it as of November or so and will not approve unless you include gameplay.

Ok thanks, is there somewhere on their website that list how much reviews for different products are worth? Like books or DVDs, televisions etc.

Thank you!

[quote name='Manning']Ok thanks, is there somewhere on their website that list how much reviews for different products are worth? Like books or DVDs, televisions etc.

Thank you![/quote]

http://www.expotv.com/make/earn_money

Click Expand all.

Maybe find gameplay videos on YouTube? Those would be considered fair use right?

No, just turn on the game. Then hold the camera in your hand, talk about the game for 20 seconds, then turn the camera around at tv, play a little bit for 15 seconds and talk while playing. Talk for another 40 seconds or so and your done!

Interesting..does the quality have to be decent? Or does it have to be really good?

Decent. Just make sure they can see your face, and make sure the camera isn't too shaky.

[quote name='yukine']Maybe find gameplay videos on YouTube? Those would be considered fair use right?[/quote]
Failscam is fail

[quote name='n8littlefield']Yup - that pretty much covers it. I've earned a hundred bucks or so from their site. It's actually how I paid for my DS Lite a year ago or so (back when it was a bit more per review and they didn't require in game footage).

Anybody have any tips on getting decent footage of DS games? I think I need a Zune 80 :)[/quote]

You get paid on the spot with actual currency (or virtual funds), without being regulated "requests" and "minimum payments"?

How can they afford this?! :hot:

Man I could crank out like 25 of these in one day, so I am really interested, hell this could pay for GameFly for me.

Do you have to give a score or just say yay or nay?

Ok I have a few questions!

First of all on the earn money page it says janurary promotion, so is this temporary. Next is there a limit to how many you can do cause I could crank out hundreds a day. And how long do they usually take to pay. Also when you accept money on Paypal does it go straight into your attached bank account or does Paypal have like a virtual account or something?

bread's done
Back