extra 10% off preowned instore, gamestop PowerUp Rewards Exclusive Coupon!‏

CaoPi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
144 (100%)
got this in the e-mail, it says thanks for shopping during BF valid from Dec 1 to Dec 8. Of course the extra Powerup 10% with your member card would be good!

Last edited by a moderator:
I might use this in combo with the 3x PUR points this weekend but otherwise CAG16 is better right? You do have to deal with online and maybe shipping. If I don't use mine by Tuesday I will give mine away.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Yet again I dont get shit. fuck GS. Screw me over on the sony collection coupon and now this. I bought Sleeping Dogs las friday from them.[/QUOTE]
Did you also get screwed out of the double/triple points this weekend for the trifecta?

I'm PUR but I never get any of these coupons... is it in our PUR acc like there the B2G1 coupon is? or is it in an email that they send?

[quote name='klimb22']Did you also get screwed out of the double/triple points this weekend for the trifecta?[/QUOTE]

no thye emailed me about that. If I was actually given this coupon (like I should have been) I might of bought some $20 game that ive been wanting, but now screw it. Great job GS :roll:

[quote name='cancerman1120']I might use this in combo with the 3x PUR points this weekend but otherwise CAG16 is better right? You do have to deal with online and maybe shipping. If I don't use mine by Tuesday I will give mine away.[/QUOTE]

How do I get this 3x? Is it automatic or do I need a coupon?

uh oh here we go, can cagers please stop posting these "exclusive" coupons to save us from 100s of pages of straight up bitching from "entitled" gamers. lol..i didnt get one, kinda sad but hey the upside is they dont want me spending money, and thats a good thing.

damn that would be sick if gamestop sent exclusive coupons to gamestop investors, that would be so awesome. i remember back in the day when you invested in a company they'd give you bonuses.

[quote name='Vap']How do I get this 3x? Is it automatic or do I need a coupon?[/QUOTE]

They sent out email notifications. There is no coupon for the 3x PUR point event. Some reported only getting double points. Some never got an email

[quote name='Royal High Knight']no thye emailed me about that. If I was actually given this coupon (like I should have been) I might of bought some $20 game that ive been wanting, but now screw it. Great job GS :roll:[/QUOTE]
Lol, never seen anyone pout so hard over $2.

And I just bought a game this week too! Though the card is on my brother's account so he probably got the email. No biggie.

bread's done
Back