Extra 30% off used games at Hastings

SoonerMatt

CAGiversary!
Hey guys and dolls.

On Monday, October 20th, Hastings is having a midnight launch party for Fable 2 from 10 pm to midnight, where you can pick up your copy if you preordered from us. During those 2 hours, all used games (and CDs and DVDs) will have an extra 30% off, regardless of whether you preordered Fable 2 from them or not.

[quote name='Armenius']Are they still doing the B2G1 on Used as well? (Fellow Normanite :))[/quote]

Nah, ended yesterday.

I might have to go check this out. Hastings used prices are usually pretty high though.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Nah, ended yesterday.

I might have to go check this out. Hastings used prices are usually pretty high though.[/quote]

That's what I was thinking as well. But the B1G1 they had going on about 6 months ago would've been an absolute steal combined with this. I'd have more PS2 games than I could possibly ever finish.

On a side note, it seems like (at least on last gen) Used prices sometimes don't get updated very often. Use a kiosk in the store to find out the new price before you buy used, I've bought several items from Hastings that I was able to get cheaper due to showing the manager the new price.

[quote name='Armenius']That's what I was thinking as well. But the B1G1 they had going on about 6 months ago would've been an absolute steal combined with this. I'd have more PS2 games than I could possibly ever finish.

On a side note, it seems like (at least on last gen) Used prices sometimes don't get updated very often. Use a kiosk in the store to find out the new price before you buy used, I've bought several items from Hastings that I was able to get cheaper due to showing the manager the new price.[/quote]

Troof. I've actually seen used Pariah's (mediocre xbox game) tagged at 49.95, along with Dead or Alive ultimate. Now that you say that, I wanna see how much that brand new Fatal Frame 2 (xbox) really is.

Haha, if we still had the B2G1 deal going on with the 30% off that would be too good. We still have it on DVDs and books, though.

Also, all DVD box sets are still B1G1.

After the Fable 2 launch we'll probably do another B2G1 in mid-November just before Thanksgiving.

Yeah, I'm not going to argue that. Our Blu-Ray trade-ins are not too bad, but aside from that you hit the nail on the head. Hey, at least we give you more money than gamestop.

bread's done
Back