EXTRA25 code on Google Express - 25% off, max discount $100, expires 07/17

Dranakin

Member since Oct. 2003
Feedback
2 (100%)
As stated in the title:

Use code "EXTRA25" at Google Express for 25% off your order. There is a max discount of $100, and it expires on July 17. Does not indicate if code is limited quantity, but better to get your order in sooner than later.

Your game availability depends on the stores that ship to your address, but I personally have Walmart and Target as options, and they carry a decent amount of games at MSRP/official sale prices. Probably better for hardware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really sure why the tax was being applied BEFORE the coupon which seems shady to me.

But I was able to grab one yesterday. Nice deal OP.
"In most states, you’ll see a tax applied to your items for their full listed price, before a promo code is applied. Exceptions apply in certain states, such as Texas, where a promo code also reduces the item’s taxable value: you’ll pay tax for the price of the item minus the promotional value.

For example, if you use a $20 promo code for a $50 item coming from a Texas store (most retailers) you will only be taxed for the $30 you paid for. In most other states you’ll pay tax for the full $50 item."

https://support.google.com/express/answer/4625275

TLDR: God bless Texas.

I ordered a copy of Tekken 7 with courtesy credit they gave me after they screwed up a previous order. They screwed up this order too, raargh! I really don't think Google realized what it was getting itself into by competing in this market.

Decided to order a Seagate Expansion 2tb external HDD to use with my Xbox One S. That 1tb internal HDD is likely gonna fill up fast, especially if I download all of the BC 360 games I have.

Thanks for posting this OP, I got my Switch today, and a day earlier then I expected. I was in such a hurry to check out, that I forgot to buy any games though.

Thanks for posting this OP, I got my Switch today, and a day earlier then I expected. I was in such a hurry to check out, that I forgot to buy any games though.
Since most of the games (and other items) I saw were full price before the 25% discount, I think you can do better if you follow this site. Even with Nintendo games (which hold their value better than most).

Lol same here. BB has Mario + Rabbids @ $24 w/ GCU

Also couple great wallet-friendly indie games like Hollow Knight and Enter the Gungeon @ eShop

I thought so too. After you get the limit reached error, back out of the cart and try again. The coupon was already there, all I had to do was click apply and it worked.
Didn't work for me. Wouldn't be so bad this quit working on its own, but they force you to input AND SAVE your credit card information to Google before you can even see if a promo code works.

They canceled my order. Wal-Mart for the supposed SNK Gal Fighters pre-order so I guess it makes sense. or SNK heroines whatever the game was lol

All the games seem to be at full price. I decided to try ordering some criterion collection Blu-ray movies since the 25% off makes them go down to $17.XX. Was gonna order Mulholland Drive, Harold and Maude, and The Graduate, but just can't pull the trigger on having google save my credit card info.

Annoyed that the deal died just before the game I wanted got updated with a sale price. Could of gotten a $60 game for $38 but I guess I'll wait.

Never used the 25% off code. Didn't need to; I had plenty of courtesy credit to spare. 

So, what happened to the free shipping for fifteen dollar or more orders? Is that still going?

There is another 25% off code APPFUN30 max discount $30. You have to use the app . Also, target has a bunch of games on sale. If you like to play call of duty zombies. Target has the PS4 cod bo 3 zombie chronicles on sale for $32 you can use code and get it cheaper free shipping. Xbox one is $42 so it would come out to $35 with tax.

There is another 25% off code APPFUN30 max discount $30. You have to use the app . Also, target has a bunch of games on sale. If you like to play call of duty zombies. Target has the PS4 cod bo 3 zombie chronicles on sale for $32 you can use code and get it cheaper free shipping. Xbox one is $42 so it would come out to $35 with tax.
To add to this post, it's for first time shoppers only. I just tried it for verification purposes.

Well my order has been completely messed up. Not even the fault of Google Express, or Overstock.

The manufacturer is discontinuing the item I bought, and just decided to send me a different item just because.

Is it at all possible to use PayPal on Google Express. Anyone know how? Wish I could.
If course not. Google sees PayPal as a competitor, and Google Express is meant to help the company take another swing at the company ( remember Google pay?)

bread's done
Back