Eye of Judgement Bundle $19.99

DoubleJ210

CAG Veteran
Not sure if this is old news or not but I just got a PS3 and was looking for Eye of Judgement. Finally found a copy of the bundle for $19.99 at ToysR'Us in Shreveport, LA. They had 3 in stock and all of them had dust on the box so you might ask your ToysR'Us to check in the back if it's not on the shelves.

Figured it's a good deal even if you don't want the game since the camera alone costs $39.99 new.

This has been posted a few times.

I've had to ask them so many times it's not funny. They don't want to check the back. It's like i'm offending their entire persona.

My Shopko (Spokane, WA South Hill location) has it for $31.99, that's the cheapest I've seen it near me, and for that matter the only place I've seen the game in a long time.

Some guy on craigslist here was trying to sell it for $85 cause he said the game has the "cards with it still" and they can't be found anywhere now.

[quote name='ChuckyDJ']Some guy on craigslist here was trying to sell it for $85 cause he said the game has the "cards with it still" and they can't be found anywhere now.[/QUOTE]

L M A O

If I could find this bundle somewhere for $20, I'd definitely buy it. The Toys R Us closest to me went out of business, though. So I'd have to drive a bit further now....

[quote name='unopepito06']My Shopko (Spokane, WA South Hill location) has it for $31.99, that's the cheapest I've seen it near me, and for that matter the only place I've seen the game in a long time.[/QUOTE]

Hey finally someone on here that lives close to me! I am in the Coeur d Alene area. I was going to actually head out this week to look for eye set up to get ready for the motion controls.

[quote name='lude21']got mine for $6.97 at Sears.:)[/QUOTE]

Yeah someone said that Sears had it on sale, hence why I started looking for the game again. The two Sears here sucks and cheapest games they have on sale is $19.99. I asked the guy this morning and he checked the back and said they don't have EoJ period.

I would of loved to of only spent $9.99/$6.97 but for all that's in the pack $19.99 is fine with me :)

[quote name='ChuckyDJ']Some guy on craigslist here was trying to sell it for $85 cause he said the game has the "cards with it still" and they can't be found anywhere now.[/QUOTE]

LOL A couple people(myself included) have ads up for the Sears/Kmart clearance games and it's hilarious since we all want 3-4x what we paid for the items.:lol: Now if some of the cheapasses who actually watch CL would actually PAY that and get in touch with us, THEN I'd be really happy. :D

The one Sears about 40 minutes from me has 3-4 of the EOJ bundle on one of those magnetic hook things and they're still marked $59.99.

So hopefully this coming month they'll drop to $5 each and I'll swoop in and grab them all, sell the PS3 EYE cams to people wanting them and sell the cards to people wanting them.

Wait, THAT cheap and it includes the PS Eye camera?

Wow, that'd be unreal to pick it up just to get the 'Eye'... you know, because they'll start selling like hotcakes to complement the release of the new PS3 Motion Controller... talk about selling them!?

[quote name='Interfeci']This has been posted a few times.

I've had to ask them so many times it's not funny. They don't want to check the back. It's like i'm offending their entire persona.[/QUOTE]

Damn straight. I'll ask Best Buy, Toys R' Us, and other B&M stores and they look at me like I'm speaking another language...

Just came from owings mills toys r us they had 5 of them last week for $20 I just found out but when I was there last week dude told me they didn't have any

[quote name='ARog34']Wait, THAT cheap and it includes the PS Eye camera?

Wow, that'd be unreal to pick it up just to get the 'Eye'... you know, because they'll start selling like hotcakes to complement the release of the new PS3 Motion Controller... talk about selling them!?[/QUOTE]

Well, they won't be getting ME as a buyer for that motion controller, since I was annoyed enough at games having the SixAxis portions(Heavenly Sword, for one). Even if they priced it super cheap($20 or under), they'll never get me to bite.

But if the EOJ bundle drops to $5 and that further Sears still has them, I'll hold onto them for a bunch of months till the controller releases and gladly sell them to CAG's who want one but don't wanna pay out the ass for a Sony bundle with it.

Checked at the Waco, Tx. Toys -R-Us and they had three in stock this morning for $19.99 Picked up one for myself but there are still 2 on the shelves, possibly more in the back?

Think I picked mine up a LONG while ago at Walmart for $20. Can't believe these things are still around sealed. It's not a bad pickup for that price. The game isn't half bad either, cept for the fact that you have to pay for new cards to use them, otherwise I would've really invested some time into the game. Oh well.

I called every Toys R Us and Sears around me, none have it in stock (I was just checking stock, not price).

I will try Walmart...

The TRU website is so terrible. You can only check stock on probably 10% of the things they sell and games don't qualify. Imagine if you could check which stores have these cheap games and do store pickup to make sure you aren't wasting your time...

The camera will read adequately printed scans of actual cards. You can find all 3 sets online (a little digging will find them - I did). You can't buy booster packs at retail stores anymore (and they are expensive on eBay) so this may be the only way to go - besides, if you want a Platinum you will need some higher level cards from Set 2 and 3. You can't get a plat with the starter set and pack that comes with the bundle. Yeah, it's kinda mean.

The camera will read adequately printed scans of actual cards. You can find all 3 sets online (a little digging will find them - I did). You can't buy booster packs at retail stores anymore (and they are expensive on eBay) so this may be the only way to go - besides, if you want a Platinum you will need some higher level cards from Set 2 and 3. You can't get a plat with the starter set and pack that comes with the bundle. Yeah, it's kinda mean.

[quote name='JohnnyDeLicious']Anyone that finds a $20 or less copy, I'd be happy to buy it from you for a little extra for your effort plus shipping[/QUOTE]

Ditto that, I'm looking for one, too.

[quote name='zenintrude']Good work bumping this ancient (and worthless!) thread instead of making a more appropriate thread of your own in the Requests section...

You truly are a wondrous human being.[/QUOTE]

Ancient? It is 4 months old.

Get a grip on life, you worthless human being.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Ancient? It is 4 months old.

Get a grip on life, you worthless human being.[/QUOTE]
That pretty much falls under ancient. If a deal is more than a month old, it is already dry unless you get lucky, making it more of a bragging right than an actual deal.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Ancient? It is 4 months old.

Get a grip on life, you worthless human being.[/QUOTE]

lol... Welcome to the Internet. This must be your first day here.

I got mine when CC was unloading their stock. I'm slightly surprised there are some still out there but good luck finding the cards, even online it's kinda hard. Ebay is full of single cards. Set 1 isn't too tough to find. Set 2, tougher. 3 is near impossible.

[quote name='polishpride212']That pretty much falls under ancient. If a deal is more than a month old, it is already dry unless you get lucky, making it more of a bragging right than an actual deal.[/QUOTE]

Not when it was reported on Slick Deals a week ago to be found in a Walmart in upstate New York...

Or at other locations at Best Buy. It is still an active deal, I just cannot locate it.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']unfortunately the cards for this game are nearly impossible to find. (yes I know you can just print them off online).[/QUOTE]

If I couldn't get them, I would just print them all in High Quality. Do the best that you can do, that's all!

[quote name='Green Card200']I bought this game when it came out and I definitely thought it was worth what I paid (full price).[/QUOTE]

How much was full price for the bundle?

[quote name='gantt'][gives up][/QUOTE]

Interesting story. Obviously the title of the game is spelled one way, but I'm not sure it's a big enough deal to give up over.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']How much was full price for the bundle?[/QUOTE]

I can't even remember. I think it was $70 or $80. I really like card games though and I did have my problems with it but I got a lot of hours out of this game. I don't play anymore so I don't know how active the online community is. I definitely want the PSP version so they best put that on UMD.

[quote name='Lord Humongous']The camera will read adequately printed scans of actual cards. You can find all 3 sets online (a little digging will find them - I did). You can't buy booster packs at retail stores anymore (and they are expensive on eBay) so this may be the only way to go - besides, if you want a Platinum you will need some higher level cards from Set 2 and 3. You can't get a plat with the starter set and pack that comes with the bundle. Yeah, it's kinda mean.[/QUOTE]
I still have a couple boxes of the Set 1 Starter decks. I think I have 4 full sets, of 5 decks each. I have tried to sell them on eBay, but the demand has really dropped off. I did sell some a while ago, but then I kind of gave up.

Anyways, if anyone is interested, and wants some more cards, I would gladly send these off for a small price + shipping. Just PM me. I am tired of looking at the boxes sitting on the floor unopened :)

bread's done
Back