Eye of Judgement Bundle $19.99

DoubleJ210

CAG Veteran
Not sure if this is old news or not but I just got a PS3 and was looking for Eye of Judgement. Finally found a copy of the bundle for $19.99 at ToysR'Us in Shreveport, LA. They had 3 in stock and all of them had dust on the box so you might ask your ToysR'Us to check in the back if it's not on the shelves.

Figured it's a good deal even if you don't want the game since the camera alone costs $39.99 new.

im glad somebody bumped this thread, because it renewed my hunt for this game on clearance. Went to walmart's website and searched stores that had it in stock,. Found one from a store 10 miles down the road which didn't have it before, but of course it didn't say it was on clearance.

Lo and behold, there it was sitting on the clearance shelf for 19.99.

Yay

now to buy a ps3...

[quote name='gnomeoncrack']im glad somebody bumped this thread, because it renewed my hunt for this game on clearance. Went to walmart's website and searched stores that had it in stock,. Found one from a store 10 miles down the road which didn't have it before, but of course it didn't say it was on clearance.

Yay

now to buy a ps3...[/QUOTE]

Hrmms...just did a search and it shows that I have a Walmart near me that has limited stock. I think I will go check tomorrow.

[quote name='gnomeoncrack']im glad somebody bumped this thread, because it renewed my hunt for this game on clearance. Went to walmart's website and searched stores that had it in stock,. Found one from a store 10 miles down the road which didn't have it before, but of course it didn't say it was on clearance.

Yay

now to buy a ps3...[/QUOTE]

How did you find it on the walmart website? I searched for it and nothing comes up from the search. Would love to see if there's any near me.

This game is great. It's sad that Sony game up on it. I have all the cards from set 1 and most of set 2. I never got set 3. Similar to Magic but I doubt many people play online anymore.

[quote name='tinyandi']How did you find it on the walmart website? I searched for it and nothing comes up from the search. Would love to see if there's any near me.[/QUOTE]

hxxp://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5903209

Oh wait, you have to use a mat, physical cards, and a camera to play it? For some reason I thought you just used the camera to scan the card then you could play completely on the console. I just don't see myself ever using something physical like this in my game playing.

[quote name='gnomeoncrack']hxxp://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5903209[/QUOTE]

Is there a way to check online if a local stores have it in stock, or do I just have to call? I don't see anything on that page other than info about how it is not available online anymore.

Hey,

I noticed that you wrote this in a thread:

[quote name='MattVid']I still have a couple boxes of the Set 1 Starter decks. I think I have 4 full sets, of 5 decks each. I have tried to sell them on eBay, but the demand has really dropped off. I did sell some a while ago, but then I kind of gave up.

Anyways, if anyone is interested, and wants some more cards, I would gladly send these off for a small price + shipping. Just PM me. I am tired of looking at the boxes sitting on the floor unopened :)[/QUOTE]

I am new to the whole Eye of Judgment game, but I just got it (havn't played yet). From what I understand, there are 3 sets. You have 4 complete sets, of set 1? I am not sure I follow what you mean by "I still have a couple boxes of the Set 1 Starter decks. I think I have 4 full sets, of 5 decks each."

I may be interested

[quote name='zenintrude']Why did you decide to bump this increasingly irrelevant thread instead of doing what he suggested and PM him?[/QUOTE]

It was an accident. I actually meant to PM him. Relax.

bread's done
Back