Eye of Judgement?

galaknight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Been looking everywhere for this on sale lately. I know it was on sale a while back (about a year) for like 20 it seems everywhere but now I can only seem to find it for 60+. Anyone know if there's still places that have it cheap?

Wish I could help you but I haven't seen these around since I picked up my copy for $25 at K-Mart a year ago. I'm pretty sure that by now they've been cleared out of all physical stores. I was never able to find boosters at a reasonable price so I only have the cards it came with. This game is pretty damn hard if you don't have any extra cards to strengthen your deck.

You could try TRU. $19.99 for the bundle (game + eye), but may be stickered differently and scan lower.

I recently saw the EoJ card packs on clearance at TRU for $7. Theme sets though, not boosters. The TRU I went to had 2 different sets.

Okay well, I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this or whatever but would someone be willing to pick me up a bundle and the two sets and I'll buy them from them etc? Cause locally we don't have it (Seffner, FL 33584 I can't find them anywhere in this area).

Why don't you buy the game + items (minus camera) from a CAG for cheap, and buy the camera yourself? I have seen the whole bundle for even $30 used on CAG. Look around if you are really serious about it.

[quote name='galaknight']No I do not, nearest sears is about 10 miles away and it's just hardware.[/QUOTE]

I feel spoiled then, since I have 3 of them within between a 20 minute drive and a 45 minute drive of me that still sell games. But the furthest one went from being a virtual goldmine to being worthless within the past 6 months.

bread's done
Back