Eye of Judgment PS3 for $55 at Amazon

Crud! It was $50, but it went up. I have it in my cart and after seeing your post, I went to Amazon, checked the cart, and lo and behold it now says at the top of the screen:

"The Eye of Judgment (includes PlayStation Eye Camera) has increased from $49.99 to $54.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart."

That sucks. I'll update the OP. I'm guessing it'll be back to regular price soon.

not interested in the Eye of Judgment, but I have my eye (no pun intended..) on that camera, maybe just ask my parents to get it for Xmas instead of gift cards..

This is one of those games that I REALLY want... but know that I will never actually have time to play... or someone to really get into it with me.

Oh and repost... sorry

Ah crap that beats my FV deal by $8 $3. Excellent price for a solid (albeit niche) game and accessory. There's already some PS Eye content up on the PSN store, too. I enjoy the game, even though I'm a CCG/TCG newb.

I was just looking at this at BB, I am so glad I didn't go for it with the $10 off BB coupon. This makes much more sense. Thanks OP!

Those cards are worth some damn money.. Ive made a crap load just off the cards, never played the game lol.

If you get lucky.. really lucky.. its a gold mine :)

How is this game online? Are there a lot of cheaters and stuff? Lastly, when you play the game, how long does it take to set everything up? Thanks.

Playstation Underground sent out unique codes that takes $10 off of the Eye of Judgement (and 4 other PS3 and 5 PSP games) just recently as I recieved mine an hour ago. If you subscribe to their email you may get one or be able to get one from someone who isn't interested in using theirs.

Screenshot:

eoj.jpg

EDIT: Checked the coupon myself and it's definitely a one time use coupon as I thought.

[quote name='Draekon']This may be a unique code (if it is, I used it already), but I just got it an hour ago from Playstation Underground via email. It's $10 off five different listed games and Eye of Judgement is one of them. The code is:

S3RG-ULS773-T62RWV

Screenshot:

eoj.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I think it may be a unique code because the one I received in the e-mail from PS Underground is different.

[quote name='suko_32']How is this game online? Are there a lot of cheaters and stuff? Lastly, when you play the game, how long does it take to set everything up? Thanks.[/quote]

takes a while to set it up, scan the cards in, edit the decks etc.

But after that, you are good to go.

no, i never encountered cheaters online, but I havent played it in so long.. I played it launch day and that was it. I got folklore and others and have been busy since.

Its not HARD to copy the cards and make your own, but itd take some work..

Hrm, I usually get the Playstation Underground emails but I don't seem to have this coupon one....or at least not yet. If anyone doesn't want theirs please PM me. ^_^

At first I was really anticipating this game but then I found out there is no single-player campaign mode which means this game is similar to Warhawk in that once people stop playing it online, it will be worthless (i.e. Calling All Cars). Yes, I know there is offline multiplayer, but if I had friends who wanted to play TCGs, I wouldn't need this game. I could just play a real TCG with them. But regardless of all that, I'd pick it up if it ever hits $20 and there are still people playing online.

[quote name='nekobi']Hrm, I usually get the Playstation Underground emails but I don't seem to have this coupon one....or at least not yet. If anyone doesn't want theirs please PM me. ^_^[/quote]

ditto for me please :) really want this game and I've been an Underground member since 1999 and GAP since 2003 or so but no email for me yet :whistle2:(

[quote name='buckythekat']ditto for me please :) really want this game and I've been an Underground member since 1999 and GAP since 2003 or so but no email for me yet :whistle2:([/quote]

dude same thing here, but thanks to the other thread i used the coupon.

at least we got the free hat

[quote name='thebob101']I was just looking at this at BB, I am so glad I didn't go for it with the $10 off BB coupon. This makes much more sense. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I did. Thankfully, I haven't opened it yet. The wonder of finals for my masters. :whistle2:/

This game is really awesome, I highly recommend it. Not the best TCG ever, not by a long shot, but if you have a friend willing to get into it with you, definitely bite.

I also would love to get in on this deal. If anyone has an amazon code they dont plan on using, could you please PM it to me?
Thanks in advance :)

[quote name='suko_32']What's the title of the e-mail? I don't think I have it, dang.[/QUOTE]

PlayStation games make the perfect gift
Sent by "Playstation Underground"

Time stamp on mine is 6:32PM, but didn't arrive then.

woop got the code now i just need to wait for a time to use it. Not interested in dropping money on this game after just buying mario galaxy and drake. Hopefully amazon puts Ratchet on sale. I am a gap member if that matters about the coupon

PS Underground sent out coupons today? i havent received it yet :(

o crap, never mind, i found the email! woo!

edit:got it for $44.99, perfect timing :)

[quote name='mxpowar']At first I was really anticipating this game but then I found out there is no single-player campaign mode which means this game is similar to Warhawk in that once people stop playing it online, it will be worthless (i.e. Calling All Cars). Yes, I know there is offline multiplayer, but if I had friends who wanted to play TCGs, I wouldn't need this game. I could just play a real TCG with them. But regardless of all that, I'd pick it up if it ever hits $20 and there are still people playing online.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the warning. I was interested in this, but assumed it was single player too.

Yeah, I hate to ask after so many others, but if anyone has a spare coupon code for this, I would greatly appreciate it. It seems I never "activated" my PSU account after registering it, so I doubt I would get the coupon.

When you suppose to get the coupon code? Yesterday? I'm not seeing it... Please PM a code if you're not using it, i'll remember the favor, CAG's honor.

I've still had a tough time finding cards... I've found them at various targets and TRU, but nowhere else, and only sporadically (I've never seen a shelf full of them, for instance, and every Gamestop I've been to tells me that it's usually a couple of guys buying the whole shipment when it comes in).

As far as booster packs, etc.:

The game itself comes with a starter deck, which is the same for everyone, and one booster pack of random cards.

Sold separately are:
theme decks (14.99, 30 cards + booklet), one for each element and for biolith. These are not randomly packed, so you're guaranteed to get the "ultra rare" cards in each deck.

booster packs (3.99, 8 cards): 5 common cards, 2 uncommon cards, and 1 rare or ultra rare cards.

Unfortunately, at least with the current cards out, something like half the cards are uncommon, rare, or ultra rare, forcing you to buy a ton of booster packs and a ton of duplicate common cards.

Okay, I read in a review that this DOES let you at least play single player against the computer. Is that actually fun?

Can you play this WITHOUT ever having to buy additional cards? I don't want to have to mess with that. I know nothing about collectible card games...

yes you can Wolf... while i'm not very interested in the game, but i want the Eye stand and the option of having the game cheap on the side. As the reviewer pointed out, playing the computer using the included cards can be enjoyable, but ultimately forcing you to seek stronger cards...

Now, if they make some kind of dueling disc (like a wiimote plastic shell thingy), Yugi-oh card game is on a whole new level of coolness.

bread's done
Back