Ezio Soul Calibur V gameplay

Okay man, I know this may get you in trouble since I don't think it's been oficially announced (right?), but THANK YOU. Seriously, SC is one of my favorite franchises and it's been killing me not knowing who the character would be. Which console is this gameplay on?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Okay man, I know this may get you in trouble since I don't think it's been oficially announced (right?), but THANK YOU. Seriously, SC is one of my favorite franchises and it's been killing me not knowing who the character would be. Which console is this gameplay on?[/QUOTE]

The embargo lifted at 9AM PST so we're all good. I took this off the Xbox 360 build, but the event also had it on PS3.

Oh and I also filmed Leixia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpK6ZgQy_8g&feature=channel_video_title

I mostly play as Xianghua and Leixia seems to have inherited her moveset so that should be a natural switch. Viola looked pretty impressive too though.

I kinda thought the series kinda went stale after SCII. SCIII didn't really feel like an improvement and SCIV was just really nice graphics and boobs.

I loved SC and SCII back in the day though...

Until they get rid of this new art direction that came with SC4 (i.e. zombie characters with raccoon eyes), I will continue to pass.

[quote name='Vinny']I kinda thought the series kinda went stale after SCII. SCIII didn't really feel like an improvement and SCIV was just really nice graphics and boobs.

I loved SC and SCII back in the day though...[/QUOTE]

I felt exactly the same. I'll just wait for sub $20 before picking it up as it's just more of the same, like pretty much everything in the gaming world these days.

Thanks for the vids. Ezio looks interesting. Definitely fits the tone of the game better than Star Wars dudes.

I'm still picking this shit up. Played the whole series and I have friends that'll play it with me. ^__^

It's about the only fighter I can get them to play.

Ezio lookin good.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Awesome, thanks a ton! Leixia looks decent, not good enough to make me change up my main, though.[/QUOTE]

Your avatar makes it seem like you're shouting every post.

bread's done
Back