F*ck Fox News....Aired Live on Fox News

It's a bit distasteful of the protestors, but I'm not sure the reaction wasn't entirely what Fox News wanted.

This is the kind of thing that helps galvanize the Republican base.

i can't watch anymore!!!!

lord knows this was planned...

[quote name='elprincipe']Hi Fox News, love your network, my name is Biff Pennyworth and we are on our way to tea[/QUOTE]

lol...

[quote name='Mike23']It's a bit distasteful of the protestors, but I'm not sure the reaction wasn't entirely what Fox News wanted.

This is the kind of thing that helps galvanize the Republican base.[/QUOTE]

Bet you're right.

[quote name='Mike23']It's a bit distasteful of the protestors, but I'm not sure the reaction wasn't entirely what Fox News wanted.

This is the kind of thing that helps galvanize the Republican base.[/QUOTE]
We thought the guy basically yelling at the protesters while simultaneously moving to stand in the center of the street was pretty friggin stupid.

Way to make yourself the story guy. Love the "anchor" pretending to care about him too.

So, why doesn't the crowd believe in freedom of speech or freedom because they refuse to talk to the Fox News guy and start a vulgar chant directed at said douchebag?

Wow, Fox News is popular. They are able to influence the crowds. With their hypnotic mass media propoganda machine battletoads metallica nazi zionist jewish soviet masonic new world order control. THE TRUTH IT OUT THERE.

[quote name='sonicfreak5']liberals creating riots... yay? screaming at the guy defiantly gets u far for ur cause, especially with bandannas on your face.[/quote]

Didn't the Wombat Liberation Army achieve their goals?

I wouldn't talk to Fox News either. Imagine how much editing takes place when we watch people speak their minds on the news (especially Fox). How do we know if some people actually said some intelligible things about their protest and were edited out to exaggerate the effect. A lot of people's responses are changed to make everyone agree with the media.

[quote name='HotShotX']

How dumb do you have to be to send a Fox News reporter into a crowd of Democrat supporters, marching to the convention...and to air it live?
[/quote]

That's how the real pros play "Griff" ball.... :D

KUDOS FOX!!!

How the hell can he ask a question like that, when they're exercising their right to free speech? It would be like asking a gun collector if they believe in the right to bear arms.

Seriously, where does Fox find these "reporters," the National Enquirer?

[quote name='FallMoon']Those protestors were stupid.[/QUOTE]

They were smart enough to continue walking in the same direction as the rest of the crowd.

Unlike the Fox News shit for brains.

[quote name='Msut77']They were smart enough to continue walking in the same direction as the rest of the crowd.

Unlike the Fox News shit for brains.[/quote]

Yeah, he's fucking stupid. fuck Fox News!

Anyway, this is called "Recreate 68." I wonder if that includes the arrests and deaths.

[quote name='FallMoon']Yeah, he's fucking stupid. fuck Fox News![/QUOTE]

Have you ever been to a city larger than east bumfuck?

Do you think it is normal to try to walk against the flow of people in say a place like NYC and then bitch when you get jostled a bit?

Oh and I agree with you btw sarcastic or not.

fuck Fox News and their pathetic attempts at feigning stagecraft and fomenting trouble.

Unfortunately I don't have sound so I can't hear the clip. But from the look of things, it sounds like many in that crowd made it back home in time to post in this thread.

[quote name='thrustbucket']Unfortunately I don't have sound so I can't hear the clip. But from the look of things, it sounds like many in that crowd made it back home in time to post in this thread.[/QUOTE]

LIBERAL BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They look like a bunch of mindless drones out there led by a disgraced college professor (liberal college professor zomg!) whose colorful rants include blaming those who died on 9/11 and who was fired for plagerism. Why is there so much angry youth, they should appreciate this country instead of protesting with shirts that have pictures of AK-47's on them. Maybe they would prefer violence over here instead of a foreign country, we all know how liberals do when there's fighting right? Love how Fox news isn't allowed the freedom of speech that these loonies cry about all the time, also love how they get physical and try to break the camera later on. It's no wonder with liberal bias like Air America and MSNBC that we've only had two elected Democrats in the last 40 years. Let's hope Jesus Obama Christ can work his mojo all over the world and unite us with the power of no experience. I think the left should just stick with critizing everything the right does because when they have to put up they usually fail miserable, i.e. Pelosi and the Congress of Doom.

Heh.

There's room for 1-2 more nitwit conservative non sequiturs in there. If you try real hard, I see space for a "they hate our freedom" and also a "tax and spend." If you're savvy enough, and I have no doubt you are, there may also be room for a race/welfare tangent.

[quote name='jputahraptor']They look like a bunch of mindless drones out there led by a disgraced college professor (liberal college professor zomg!) whose colorful rants include blaming those who died on 9/11 and who was fired for plagerism. Why is there so much angry youth, they should appreciate this country instead of protesting with shirts that have pictures of AK-47's on them. Maybe they would prefer violence over here instead of a foreign country, we all know how liberals do when there's fighting right? Love how Fox news isn't allowed the freedom of speech that these loonies cry about all the time, also love how they get physical and try to break the camera later on. It's no wonder with liberal bias like Air America and MSNBC that we've only had two elected Democrats in the last 40 years. Let's hope Jesus Obama Christ can work his mojo all over the world and unite us with the power of no experience. I think the left should just stick with critizing everything the right does because when they have to put up they usually fail miserable, i.e. Pelosi and the Congress of Doom.[/quote]Poe's Law. I'm fucking calling it right here, right now.

[quote name='The Crotch']Poe's Law. I'm fucking calling it right here, right now.[/QUOTE]

Your skepticism has always been better-honed than my own.

If I were Fox News, I'd read their signs and listen to their speeches. That's probably a better way of finding out their message than walking against the flow of a crowd and bitching when you get pushed in their direction.

That was some pretty stupid shit, does anybody honestly get anything from this? Do people think this is real news?

No. I'd rather watch FOX News pieces about John Kerry's wealth and elitism back-to-back with FOX News pieces wondering if attacks on John McCain's wealth and elitism are "bashing the American Dream?"

[quote name='mykevermin']Your skepticism has always been better-honed than my own.[/quote]Eh. How many people talk like that - and actually believe what they say - outside of Msut's nightmares?

bread's done
Back