F.E.A.R. $30 at Wal-Mart.com

Belgand

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Been meaning to pick this one up for a while and I was diligently shopping around when I noticed that it's going for an absurdly low price on Wal-Mart's website.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3611061

In-store pricing (at least near me) is still about $40 or so. Shipping is only coming out at $2 for me personally as well.

Previously the best deal I could find on this was for $36 through J&R and they wanted about $6 to ship.

Only problem I could forsee with this is Wal-Mart lists it as "format: PS2" except, well, it's not on PS2 and I haven't heard about any plans to port it. Plus it clearly states "F.E.A.R. PC" in the title for the item.

[quote name='Archgarth']I was lucky and picked this up about two weeks ago with a 27.99 price match at Best Buy with a Fry's Electronics ad.[/quote]

Nice. Sadly the town I live in is a desolate wasteland of a small college town so no Best Buy, TRU, CompUSA, or Circuit City. Pretty much the only options are Wal-Mart, Target, EB and Gamestop.

Then again we're also lucky enough to have one of the closing Sam Goodys... gonna stop by there today and see what can be had.

bread's done
Back