F/S PS2 Accessories, Original Diablo (sealed)

fugazi_chichimon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
1) PS2 Multitap Adapter (for older versions) NEW PRICE $8 shipped.

2) PS2 Dual Shock 2 Controller (Smoke/Cool Grey) $12 shipped. **SOLD**

3) PS2 Network Adapter (with Installtion CD) SOLD

4) Blaze PS2 VGA Adapter (NTSC) NEW PRICE $15 shipped. Allows you to play PS2 games on a VGA monitor...I have the CD that came with it and the adapter, no instructions. Works with older PS2 games.
Description " Hi, I actually haven't ever used the thing since I bought a high def TV but, from what I'm told I found out that the software on the disc allows you to play the game at 640x480 (a higher resolution than most TVs allow). It does this by loading the DVD that game with the game, then taking it and putting your game in to play. I think think it allows you to play newer games without the boost in resolution.

Here's what a link that I found http://www.ngemu.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-54955.

I'm really stupid for losing the instructions, but if you need more information, the item is called BLAZE PS2 VGA Adapter. Thanks. "

5) Diablo (Original) Sealed $5 shipped. **PENDING**

Bumps appreciated.

Heat
Other Refs available upon request, pictures as well.

Hey, I need to know the condition of that PS2 controller. I'm crazily anal about that stuff now. I need to know if anything is loose, especially the analog sticks, and how old it is, etc.

Let me know. Thanks.

The Steam account can't be sold. It's against the subscriber agreement:

http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=subscriber_agreement

Specifically:
When you complete Steam's registration process, you create a Steam account ("Account"). Your Account may also include billing information you provide to us for the purchase of Subscriptions. Accounts are only available to individuals over the age of 12. If you are under the age of 13, a parent or guardian must obtain an Account on your behalf, and such parent or guardian agrees to take full responsibility for all liabilities and obligations under this Agreement. You are solely responsible for all activity on your Account and for the security of your computer system. You agree not to reveal your password to other users. If you permit others to use your Account, you are responsible for their illegal or improper use by such persons. Your Account and Subscription(s) are subject to the Agreement. You may not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise share or transfer your Account.

Please remove it from your TL.

bread's done
Back