F/s Ps2 Network Adapter!, Cheap Gba Games!, Dc Keyboards, Apple Mouse,new Shoes! More

fugazi_chichimon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
I have for sale:

0) FFXI HAS BEEN SOLD! NETWORK ADAPTED IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR 17 SHIPPED>

1) An official Apple Bluetooth Mouse that's been used for about 5 hours, works great and doesn't have many signs of wear. It's in great condition and includes the original batteries, CD, manuals and etc. Looking for $40 shipped (retails for 60 in Apple store).

2) THREE GBA Games for 22 Dollars shipped!!!
a) Super Dodgeball Advance (w/ manual in very good condition)
b) Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (w/ manual in good condition)
c) Yu-Gi-Oh!: Worldwide Edition (w/ manual in poor/average condition)

3) A Blaze PS2 VGA Adapter. It allows you to hook up your games to a VGA monitor! I have never used it since I got a new HDTV the time I bought this. It works by loading in the the disc onto your PS2 when you hook it up to a monitor and then swapping it to view games in high resolution. (The disc has all the compatible games, so you won't be able to play the latest PS2 ones with it). 20 Shipped.

4) A pair of new size 9.5 Savier trainers in white and navy blue! They were originally bought for my dad but he doesn't like the big tongue and they've been sitting on the shoe rack ever since. We're moving out soon so gotta clear these out. 28 shipped.

5) A pair of new size 10.5 Savier trainers in white and grey w/ yellow trim. Same story as the size 9.5's but for me :( There's a slight scuff on the right shoe, nothing major. 28 shipped.

5) Command & Conquer Generals, Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour together for $25 shipped. (CCG no manuals, but yes for Zero Hour)

5)(Two) Official Dreamcast Keyboards [pff what a waste! can't even use 'em anymore]- One was bought at a store, used still in good shape (with box), other is brand new still in plastic bag (no box), complimentary one given for signing up to seganet.: $7 for both + shipping (4 a pop)

Everything includes shipping USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation. I am Paypal Verified. And I accept payments via Paypal (you must be confirmed) and Money Order.

References:
I have over 10+ feedbacks on CAG itself (almost all from selling). (http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/traderratings.php?u=18432)
Here's my heat: http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=39437
Here's my eBay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=aznbumbaclot&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

Please contact me through CAG PM, AIM @ HEYyouCHICHIMON, or email at [email protected]

Thank you.

Bumps appreciated.

[quote name='fugazi_chichimon']^^link to your trade list?[/QUOTE]
Click on the masturbating thing. :D
Just to let you know I'm very intrested in your Sidekick.

Heh, if it wasn't for the fact that I just bought an Apple clear acrylic USB mouse for $5.50 I'd talk about the bluetooth.

I feel ill.

I paid $39.99 for Dodgeball not that long ago since it was so hard to find. It was brand new though.

Bump for you.

b3bop- you should buy a second :D

Epic Wolf- I don't see anything on your list :( but, I live in the Bronx (City Island) but I have an internship in Manhattan...if you want it i'll give it to you for 58 at a meetup :D

bread's done
Back