F.Y.E. - $30 mail in rebate on God of War PSP bundle, core system

Indyjones

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I just thought that I would give you guys the heads up. I don't know if this is good at all F.Y.E.'s, but they are doing a $30 mail-in-rebate on the God of War PSP bundle and the piano black core system. They didn't up the prices on these either, like they did on the DS lite. They are still selling them at the same prices - GoW bundle - $199.99 and the core system - $169.99, so the GoW bundle would be $169.99 after the rebate and the core $139.99 after the rebate. I think it's going on for another two weeks. I picked up the GoW bundle.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
where did you see this offer?

I'm assuming it is in store. I googled this and only found previous rebates but I did find a PSP God of War and '2K' model on the fye rebate site.

I've been holding out for a PSP (was going to get one with my triple points coupon at BB this month with my b-day coupon + $10 off from previous rewards), but $30 off sounds extra primo. I'll have to check it out.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']What about extra 10% off for Membership?[/quote]

The BSP doesn't work on gaming hardware, unfortunately.

LOVE my God of War PSP bundle... especially for $170, you can't go wrong. The only issue I had was that it didn't come with the case or manual inside. GoW and Superbad were in these little cardboard sleeves. How difficult would it have been to stick it in the plastic... Not cool Sony..

It worked at the Mall of America. Still, I couldn't bring myself to buy the God of War pack. That is one butt ugly system.

[quote name='uchihabutter']where's the coupon???
it doesn't work on Daxter bundle?[/QUOTE]

It's not a coupon. There were two signs up in the store that mention it. Unfortunately, no, the Daxter bundle is not one of the options. Fortunately, God of War is a pretty good game. If you can stand the PSP design.

god-of-war-psp-entertainment-pack.jpg

[quote name='Ramune']It's not a coupon. There were two signs up in the store that mention it. Unfortunately, no, the Daxter bundle is not one of the options. Fortunately, God of War is a pretty good game. If you can stand the PSP design.

[/quote]

I live in San Francisco, CA
and I've seen FYE store, is this for all locations?? what about in Portland? Do they have a store there?
Sign up? so I have to sign up? Yes, its a pretty neat design but the game is hard to play, I would prefer something like Daxter.. and they come with a movie plus 1Gb. but thanks
Its a good deal :)

[quote name='Ramune']It's not a coupon. There were two signs up in the store that mention it. Unfortunately, no, the Daxter bundle is not one of the options. Fortunately, God of War is a pretty good game. If you can stand the PSP design.

[/quote]

Correct. It's only good on the GoW bundle and core system and there are signs in the stores in the video game area advertising it. The GoW psp looks better outside of the box than it does inside. I'll get to play with it later tonight. I put a full-body inivisble shield on it yesterday and am just waiting for it to fully dry.

I ended up trading in the GoW game and Superbad at GS. I'm anal like some of you and just hate the whole cardboard sleeve deal. So I traded those in (didn't want SB anyway) and am going to use that credit ($29) and the 10% off coupon at GS to get GoW in the case.

[quote name='Indyjones']Correct. It's only good on the GoW bundle and core system and there are signs in the stores in the video game area advertising it. The GoW psp looks better outside of the box than it does inside. I'll get to play with it later tonight. I put a full-body inivisble shield on it yesterday and am just waiting for it to fully dry.

I ended up trading in the GoW game and Superbad at GS. I'm anal like some of you and just hate the whole cardboard sleeve deal. So I traded those in (didn't want SB anyway) and am going to use that credit ($29) and the 10% off coupon at GS to get GoW in the case.[/quote]

Man you got hosed. You would probably be better off selling it at Craigslist or hell, even on here...

[quote name='Ramune']It worked at the Mall of America. Still, I couldn't bring myself to buy the God of War pack. That is one butt ugly system.[/quote]

I picked up a GOW red bundle from Amazon... I like the Red -- stands out. Nephew has the black slim, shows finger prints like a mother. The Red seems (to me) hide it more. Maybe a little more "cooler" is the FF VII Crisis Core bundle sold in Japan..

s701

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Man you got hosed. You would probably be better off selling it at Craigslist or hell, even on here...[/quote]

Oh well. I mostly likely wouldn't have sold them here anyway, bad luck I guess. I'm only paying a buck or two more, so it's no big deal.

I went to FYE in the san francisco mall, they didn't have anything poster, when i asked this guy that works there he said he doesnt know :( ugh

bread's done
Back