F-zero Gx for the Gamecube is $14.99 at www.circuitcity.com

Nevermind, I went through the ordering process to check for myself and shipping is free. I went ahead and got me a copy of F-Zero GX ($15.89).

Saves me a trip to CC tomorrow.

[quote name='redgopher']Anyone know when this deal is going to end? I get paid on the 8th...[/quote] Probably the end of the week, like most CC deals.

Don't stress about this Circuit City price. Soon, F-Zero GX will be $20 at BB, and then after GGC it will be the same price...and you won't have to rush or worry about it any longer.

I went and picked up my $15 Ps2 8mb Memory Card today and grabbed a copy of Fzero for $15 also. The cashier was amazed at the price, because he bought it just a few months ago @ $50.

Yeah, the one I picked up today was still marked at $49.99. The cashier triple-checked between the tag and the register before remarking "Wow, that's a hell of a sale..."

Got mine today. I wanted to get one before the "Player's Choice" version is all that's out there.

[quote name='Ebraum']Got mine today. I wanted to get one before the "Player's Choice" version is all that's out there.[/quote]

I think that there are plenty of F-Zeros around without the PC left to be sold. It really didn't sell all that well. It's too hard for the modern gamer.

got mine at the Novi CC...

great presentation and holds its own against the arcade version (minus cabinet)

My 2 local CC's had plenty in stock yesterday. I bought mine on Saturday for 34.99 and went back in on Sunday to get a 110% PM.. Ended up paying 13$ :)

[quote name='BigBen']My 2 local CC's had plenty in stock yesterday. I bought mine on Saturday for 34.99 and went back in on Sunday to get a 110% PM.. Ended up paying 13$ :)[/quote]

I'm thinking of purchasing it for $50 at BB and then getting the 110% PM to get it down to $11.50.

But I don't really know if it's worth the hassle. Frankly, I might just skip this and pick it up half a year later for $15 after I'm done playing the 50+ games I have sitting around already.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Got mine today, along with Onimusha 3. Can I get a WOOT WOOT?[/quote]

WOOT WOOT

Onimusha 3 is one game I'm going to have a real hard time waiting for the price to go down on. I'd love to hear what you think of it after you've gotten in a few hours with it.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='BigBen']My 2 local CC's had plenty in stock yesterday. I bought mine on Saturday for 34.99 and went back in on Sunday to get a 110% PM.. Ended up paying 13$ :)[/quote]

I'm thinking of purchasing it for $50 at BB and then getting the 110% PM to get it down to $11.50.

But I don't really know if it's worth the hassle. Frankly, I might just skip this and pick it up half a year later for $15 after I'm done playing the 50+ games I have sitting around already.[/quote]

Unfortunately, at our local BBs, I have not had a lot of luck with the 110% PM. Usually they only do a 100% PM unless you actually bought the item there first, and then brought it in later to PM the difference. It's not worth the time/effort for me for $1.50.

[quote name='BigBen'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='BigBen']My 2 local CC's had plenty in stock yesterday. I bought mine on Saturday for 34.99 and went back in on Sunday to get a 110% PM.. Ended up paying 13$ :)[/quote]

But I don't really know if it's worth the hassle. Frankly, I might just skip this and pick it up half a year later for $15 after I'm done playing the 50+ games I have sitting around already.[/quote]

Unfortunately, at our local BBs, I have not had a lot of luck with the 110% PM. Usually they only do a 100% PM unless you actually bought the item there first, and then brought it in later to PM the difference. It's not worth the time/effort for me for $1.50.[/quote]

Yeah, I know. I just wish or BB's would honor their 110% PM policy. Then I'd just go in and purchase it there.

I have a circuit city with an unpopular games section (they had FFIX, FFVII non greatest hits, Phantasy Star Collection, Dragon Warrior VII copies still. . . ect. .)

Going to try to find a non players choice of Metroid aswell as F-zero.

bread's done
Back