F1 Race Stars - Price Drop - $29.99 for 360/PS3

blinknot4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
For those of you that prefer kart racers with humans instead of hedgehogs or sackboys this year - (although both of those games are better) - F1 Race Stars has dropped down ten bucks to $29.99 on both 360 and PS3. I've only played the demo - it seems pretty good. It's from the Codie's crew and they know their racing games. This seems like a price drop since Amazon, Best Buy and Gamestop all show it at this price.

Amazon links:
Xbox 360 - $29.99
PS3 - $29.99

Providing these links too since this is probably one of the contenders for "never even heard of this game" of the year.
Metacritic reviews here.
360 demo here.

[quote name='darkskill']I played the demo and I got the feeling it was meant to be an XBLA game..[/QUOTE]

Probably should have been.

Also, there are 4 tracks packs on the NA PSN at $5 each, so $20 worth of tracks not in the main game. Just an FYI for those that may want to wait for a "complete" edition or something, if they do one like they did for Dirt 3.

this is off topic, but when i first saw the trailer for this game on youtube, i thought it was a wii-u exclusive type of game ,LOL

[quote name='benjamouth']First of many, after trying the demo this ones a definite wait for $9.99 or less[/QUOTE]

This. At that price, Sonic and All Stars Transformed deserves your money more.

bread's done
Back