Fable 2 29.99 FSSS Amazon

For my own part, I thought this game was terrible. But this seems like a pretty good deal for those still looking to pick it up.

Tempting, but I still think we'll see it cheaper being that it's packed in with consoles pretty soon (if not already).

I'll bite when it goes PH. The last Fable on the Xbox included all previous content when it went PH. The same applied to Forza 2 on the 360.

[quote name='bvharris']For my own part, I thought this game was terrible. But this seems like a pretty good deal for those still looking to pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Really? I found it to be fantastic. My roommate who is more of a casual gamer actually sunk about 100 hours into it. It's good.

For some odd reason I read the title as Fallout?
but, yeah looks like a great deal. Thanks segaplayer!

[quote name='sliknik27']Really? I found it to be fantastic. My roommate who is more of a casual gamer actually sunk about 100 hours into it. It's good.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I loved the first one, love RPGs in general. Pre-ordered II and bought the special edition launch day. Never been more disappointed by a game in my life.

Its weird people that played the first fable hate the second one. I've seen this many times now. I never played part one but I love Fable 2.

Didn't play the first one, even though I had an x-box. Bought the second one, I have since sold it after putting in about 4 hours. Fallout 3 was just more to my liking. I have heard the opposite of my opinion though which I can appreciate. I just wasn't motivated enough to finish it.

I hated the first one and for some reason I think I will like the second one. Thanks for posting the deal. If I don't like it I think my GF will appreciate it. I'd rather have her play this than Oblivion again.

I thought Fable I was amazing and liked Fable II a lot until I ran into a bug and my save file got corrupted.. I haven't had the urge to start my game over again yet.

Well I guess I can give the second one a chance. Didn't really like the first one but for some reason I feel compelled to get this

[quote name='s2k']Its weird people that played the first fable hate the second one. I've seen this many times now. I never played part one but I love Fable 2.[/QUOTE]

The weird thing is I really can't explain why I hated it so much. It seemed to build on the things I liked about the first one and was even more ambitious, but I tried to get into it like 4 times and couldn't. Maybe it tried to be too many things, I'm not really sure, but every time I got a few hours in and simply realized the game wasn't entertaining me even a little bit. At that point it seemed kind of pointless to continue.

bread's done
Back