Fable 2 $44.99 @ Amazon

great price... it will probably drop a little more so i will wait to bite on this one!
CAGsmily!.gif

Got my $35 copy from Yes-Asia earlier in the week although I was one of the few to not get order canceled.

[quote name='Chargers1987']great price... it will probably drop a little more so i will wait to bite on this one!
4abe17a1c80cbdd2aa241b70840879de.gif
[/quote]

Same. Fun game, but I'm gonna have to wait it out.

I felt the first Fable was over-hyped, and IMO, so was the 2nd. Maybe I spent too much time playing the boring side quests rather than completing the main quest (which I never finished.) It's not a bad game, it's just not a great game. Simplistic and super-easy combat (I died ONCE, and had a Resto-Potion) and then random things you can do, until you finally ask yourself: what's the point? It feels like Fable 1, to be honest. I did log a decent number of hours on it, but I wasn't playing anything else at the time, and nothing was really out (got it when it first came out.)

Awesome. thanks OP. Been waiting for a good price. I had a $25 GC for Amazon as well so $19.99 shipped with Prime. Just in time for the new year.

And I thought I had a moment of inspiring discovery... I'll post my next potential deal aaafter I do a search like a good community member. :) Thanks for steering me straight...

[quote name='spikyhunter3']Any idea how long this will last, or if its going to drop more?[/QUOTE]

Most of the time when amazon price matches the deal ends on Saturday night / Sunday morning

[quote name='TheWallsAround']Most of the time when amazon price matches the deal ends on Saturday night / Sunday morning[/quote]

oh ok thanks for the help!

bread's done
Back