Fable 2 53.99 Free Shipping @ newegg

I wanted the LE that was ~70$ about how much in store pickup was for regular edition at gamestop but could not chance it.

[quote name='blitzkrieg047']So, if we choose the 3-7 day shipping, it will arrive on the 21st?[/quote]

Only if you preordered it like a week or so before release. You can't preorder it today, select the free shipping, and have arrive on Tuesday; those shipments have shipped already. But you can still preorder it and get the free shipping, you just won't get it until a few days after the release date.

wow I so wish this was posted/I saw this earlier, would have so done this
still not bad 'slo-mo' shipping now, but what a kick-arse deal for those getting release-date

edit - no longer a big deal IMO, but any mention on codes?
if for some reason my CC order falls thru I might still do this

I'm so disappointed! I got mine from Amazon.com thinking I was getting a $10 gift card with it, but that wasn't the case. I must have gotten my wires crossed somehow. Man! I never pay full price! I would totally have gone with one of these deals.

I really am cheap. Majorly depressed over $10 (and sales tax! I don't know why I have to pay sales tax with Amazon, but I do).

[quote name='qwerty1']you could always run through it quick and toss it on ebay to maximize return.[/QUOTE]

A good strategy, but Fable 2 seems like the kinda game you want to savor and keep around for awhile.

[quote name='brad_schl']A good strategy, but Fable 2 seems like the kinda game you want to savor and keep around for awhile.[/quote]

I finished Fable 2 in 5 mins...lmao...

seriously though, I don't think he realized what time of game Fable II was when he posted that.

bread's done
Back