Fable 2 Bonus Content Code: $60 OBO

akashhhhh

CAGiversary!
Hey folks,

I have an unused Fable 2 LCE bonus items code (includes the dungeon, bonus weapon, halo armor and halo weapon) that I'd like to get rid of.

They go for 60-100 on Ebay but I don't want to deal with that.

Paypal payment please, honor system etc.

Thanks!

I'd get it (if i didn't have it already) but that's an outrageous price for an in game item. The halo armor and other stuff don't do anything better for you or benefit you really. It's just a costume and it's ludicrous to even mention ebay's prices on here.

[quote name='sbarbermisier']$60? HaHa, Hilarious.[/QUOTE]

Why even waste the energy posting? Do you have that little to do? Honestly?

[quote name='intoxicated662']I'd get it (if i didn't have it already) but that's an outrageous price for an in game item. The halo armor and other stuff don't do anything better for you or benefit you really. It's just a costume and it's ludicrous to even mention ebay's prices on here.[/QUOTE]

Why exactly is it ludicrous to mention Ebay prices when the item is being offered FAR cheaper than any option listed there? And being offered with an OBO option?

[quote name='Mr Dude65']they're jsut trying to say that people on here are looking for good deals. This is not a good deal.[/QUOTE]

Find me a single one of these offered cheaper on the internet (and available) and I will concede the point.

You misunderstood me. You are correct that that is the average price for the code. What you are not correct about however, is that it's a GOOD price. That's outrageous for what's being offered.

P.S. flameofdoom666 (hope I got the name right) has one that he only wants a few rock band codes for.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']You misunderstood me. You are correct that that is the average price for the code. What you are not correct about however, is that it's a GOOD price. That's outrageous for what's being offered.

P.S. flameofdoom666 (hope I got the name right) has one that he only wants a few rock band codes for.[/QUOTE]

I gotta agree. I'm sure you wouldn't take anything under $40, possibly even $45, and it's for two downloads for Fable II... That's crazy that people would actually [possibly] pay that much for those codes.

You mean the code you could have gotten for free last december? Dang I didn't think you could get that much out of it. I'd've saved mine if I knew I could've sold it for the cost of a new game.

You can just farm the items.... Every new character has them, you just have to play the approx 2 hours to get to them, then trade them away.... Kinda pointless

Agreed that the content isn't great, and I didn't realize you could farm the items...

In any case, I really thought I was offering a decent price here for rare content. IF anyone still wants it, DM me and we'll come to some sort of bargain I'm sure.

Thanks for the later, more civil, responses folks.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']You misunderstood me. You are correct that that is the average price for the code. What you are not correct about however, is that it's a GOOD price. That's outrageous for what's being offered.

P.S. flameofdoom666 (hope I got the name right) has one that he only wants a few rock band codes for.[/QUOTE]

Not true, doubt it. He was stating the same thing as the op about the golden lancer being priced @ $40 on ebay and it's just an in game item. If you're still selling that fable 2 le code I might get it off ya for the right price. It would be a gift for someone.

[quote name='intoxicated662']Not true, doubt it. He was stating the same thing as the op about the golden lancer being priced @ $40 on ebay and it's just an in game item. If you're still selling that fable 2 le code I might get it off ya for the right price. It would be a gift for someone.[/QUOTE]

when I asked him about it, he said he wanted a few Rock Band codes for it.

Damn people really are paying that much for the code, checked on ebay. :lol:

I had one rotting in an email from when they handed them out for free but I tried to use it and it was redeemed, guess I gave it away to someone.

I sold one of these on ebay bro for about 80 bucks and sold a second one for 70. Id list it there, you wont get that out of it here. this is cheap ass gamer afterall

bread's done
Back