Fable 2 GOTY Ed/Platinum Ed ~ $15.96

ZerotypeX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
109 (100%)
Not sure if this was posted, but Fable 2 with it's 2 DLCs (Knothole Island and See the Future) on one disc for $15.96 at Wal-Mart.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fable-2-G...ner=dZCX6Je2w8Q&sourceid=27503708950963195340

Free site to store shipping
$1.97 for standard shipping
$5.97 for 2-3 day shipping
$9.97 for 1 day shipping

Many of the comments on the site say it is not the GOTY edition, but the Platinum Hits edition. Regardless, you will be getting the DLCs whichever version they send you.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']

Many of the comments on the site say it is not the GOTY edition, but the Platinum Hits edition. Regardless, you will be getting the DLCs whichever version they send you.[/QUOTE]

Mmmm... I thought I had the platinum hits version and it did NOT come with the dlc. Maybe they added it?

yeah, i posted this last week. but thats cool. also the picture walmart shows is not the US cover-but has all the dlc

[quote name='therocky2']Mmmm... I thought I had the platinum hits version and it did NOT come with the dlc. Maybe they added it?[/QUOTE]

It's on the disc.

If you have game progress with the normal disc, and you put in the GOTY edition w/the dlc it'll work...however if you go back to trying the disc that doesn't come with the DLC it will say your save is corrupt. So basically, you can't lend your buddy the GOTY just to get the DLC if they don't have the DLC already.

bread's done
Back