Fable 2 Hero Doll Collector Exchanging

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='elpolloestupendo']Any chance we could start a rotation for the expression books you can only get on Pub games? Actually, I guess since they get used up when you learn the expression, it's not much of a rotation... does anybody on CAG have Pub games who would be willing to throw the books my way?

Like Jaybird, I've got all the dolls and if I'm on, feel free to join in and I can get you the achievement.[/QUOTE]

i have both expressions now, but would like the completionist achievement in return for them

I have 2 extra Reaver dolls, just send me a message to BlackAgave on XBL and you can have one. I got the Hero doll and Reaver on my own. How do you get the other 4 dolls without trading?

Hey... I would like to exchange! I have... "Hero Doll". Everyone please add me to your friend list! My gamer tag is SpaceMonki3.

Also, does anyone know if you need to have all the dolls in your possession at once to earn the achievement? Or can you just own them all individually at some point during the game?

I have a couple of extra Garth doll (2nd hero if that's not his name) to trade for any of the others. PM me for trading.

I'm online right now and would love to grab the doll achievement--can anyone that has a full set send me an invite? Thanks in advance!

(will edit if someone is able to help)

I have access to Lucien dolls, and also need to find someone with access to the temple where I sacrifice 10 people to the big wheel of death.

~HotShotX

I have 2 Lucien Dolls. I'm not really that interested in getting the achievement. It'd be nice though.

GT: Wga Goody. I'm sure we could arrange something.

I have a Hero Doll only and a shitload of money, anyone wants to trade I'd give you anything, help you on quests and other achievements let me know

GT: RageMEP

@ hotshotx

ill add you on live cause i need a lucien doll. I only have reaver. i can get to the temple so we can get your achievement

my gt is SADIZTYK FISH

I need Garth and Theresa.
I have a spare Hammer and Reaver.

Also I think I need the Hero doll.

Thanks "Tom Berrenger" for Theresa.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jaybird']I just got 169 on the shooting range and my first doll - Theresa.

So I'm in!

jaybird[/quote]

I'm in to - I have the British underware one... What time and where?

I have Lucien dolls for trade. Would also pay $500,000 gold per doll if you prefer.

I need:
- Hammer
- Garth

And I evidently managed to destroy the Temple of Shadows so if there's someone out there willing to help me get "The Executioner" I'll happily trade or help you get any achievements I can (including "The Completionist")

I also would like to get the hero doll achievement but the only one i have is the original one... if someone with all of them would just trade them too me i could give them right back..... i only have 2 million gold but i would be willing to give it to whoever traded me the dolls

my doll is theresa. i will give away for free or trade for other hero dolls.
i need hammer, garth, and reaver.
no $$$ please, i already have 2.5 mil.

gt - Sushi Money

Anyone still willing to trade? I have reaver dolls for trade. I would be willing to trade I need Lucean, Hammer, and Garth. Let me know if you can help and if you need a doll in return. I have all of the other achievments but the silver key achievement and the doll collector.

Gamer Tag = Dr pROvIs

Still need Hammer. I fear too many people have stopped playing this game. Let me know if you would like to trade. I still have spare Reaver Dolls.

Hey, I have the Lucien doll and regular Hero doll. So I guess that means I need the Garth, Hammer, Reaver, and Theresa dolls.

Oh and if anyone has a character with access to the Temple of Shadows could you help me get the Executioner achievement because I accidently abolished the Temple of Shadows in my game.

Thanks.

I still need all dolls i've got 6 Hammer dolls to trade if anyone is intrested my gamer tag is PHARMIE i realy need help with this one.

I could also use some help with the all exprestions one too. :bomb:

I've got 250k gold and I don't have any property left to spend it on. I haven't gotten to Bloodstone yet. Any other towns I can spend my money in besides Bowerstone and Oakfield (and some around Bower Lake)?

i was just woundering if anyone had all the hero dolls, and if so if they would be willing to gift them to me in game so i can get the achievement, and then i can give them back. if so please pm me, and if you do so i will be more then willing to give you like a million gold in game or weapons and whatever or gold and weapons because i have alot of stuff on my character and no need for it(allthough i doubt that you will need gold cuz if you have the dolls you have probobly allready beat the game). if not thats ok to its only a 10 point achievement, thanks.

i need the hero dolls garth and hammer i will buy from who ever has one of eather my gamer tag is caseybamf33 send me a message asap

My friend and I have theresa, hero, and the hammer dolls we're both looking to get the dollcatcher achievement. Need the other 3. Will return once we both get it.

I am in need of all 6 Hero dolls....not only will I pay 500 Million Dollars for all of them I will also give them right back....only want achievement....if you are down with it....hit me up on yahoo at [email protected], so we can meet on line!!!

I also need the RED Dragon weapon...name you price!!!

You know, all this gold makes me wonder if you did the infinite gold cheat. And if so, the achievement is worth nothing to you. That much gold just makes everything you can buy worth nothing. I got 100 million gold from FrankySox so he could have a couple 40 gold books I found. I gave that gold to my wife.

Offer something you can't cheat to get.

[quote name='torifile']You know, all this gold makes me wonder if you did the infinite gold cheat. And if so, the achievement is worth nothing to you. That much gold just makes everything you can buy worth nothing. I got 100 million gold from FrankySox so he could have a couple 40 gold books I found. I gave that gold to my wife.

Offer something you can't cheat to get.[/quote]

i disagree with cheating, it takes all the fun out of the game, however if anyone has the dolls i will give up pretty much anything i have exept my daichi (or hower you spell it) and my gun. i have the axe from beating the crucible with perfect score if anyone is interested in that i only have like 1.5 mil in gold, and i would give up every single piece(i dont need it anyway) and other stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back