Fable 2 LE DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthBoundX5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
So I was one of those who didn't get the DLC code in the box and never got it from Microsoft. I don't want to pay the ridiculous amounts ebay has them for, and I've heard the DLC kinda sucks anyways. So I'm looking for anyone who has one they don't want or would let go for relatively cheap, or even better knows a way to still get one that'd be awesome. Thanks.

I would not hold my breathe on getting this stuff for cheap. I sold my code a while back for $60 on ebay. I dont think you going to get it for much cheaper than that (if even that "cheap"). I have the DLC and it is no were near worth that. Honestly I would say save your money and buy another game with it. CAG's are cheap but not dumb and would likely put it on ebay too.

I will say good luck to you though and hope that if you REALLY want the DLC that you can find it.

That's a bit low of an offer. Plus I do not need 3 months of live or 1600 points. I am really willing to find something reasonable, PM me about it.

I have the LE DLC, and I was disappointed with it. The Halo suit is pretty cool when you first start the game, but is quickly overpowered by other equipment in the main game. The DLC dungeon is no big shakes either. I would say the only reason to get it is to complete your collection.

[quote name='donniedroc']I have the LE DLC, and I was disappointed with it. The Halo suit is pretty cool when you first start the game, but is quickly overpowered by other equipment in the main game. The DLC dungeon is no big shakes either. I would say the only reason to get it is to complete your collection.[/QUOTE]

I personally wore the Halo suit throughout the entire game, save a few instances where I wasn't allowed or wanted to earn achievements. Still, I also think that the LE DLC is worth less than $10 for sure (the original premium paid for the LE). Anything more is a waste of money.

There was a post in the MN thread about the LE for $18 at a store relatively close to me, so I am guess I'm gonna go after that for the DLC. Thanks to those who posted.

What else was there besides the Spartan armor? I entered the code a while back, but completely forgot what else was supposed to be added. This is the problem with DLC that forces you to find the items in-game and not add special menus or something that take you to the DLC content. Fallout 3 is also guilty of this. If you're paying for DLC, then you should know exactly how to access it without much confusion.

[quote name='morphineseason']Fallout 3 is also guilty of this. If you're paying for DLC, then you should know exactly how to access it without much confusion.[/QUOTE]
When you load up your game after installing the DLC it tells you that you've received information on the new content (usually in the form of a radio signal) and adds the first quest to your list.

[quote name='morphineseason']What else was there besides the Spartan armor? I entered the code a while back, but completely forgot what else was supposed to be added.[/QUOTE]

I think its just a dungeon in bloodstone with a special weapon in it

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']There was a post in the MN thread about the LE for $18 at a store relatively close to me, so I am guess I'm gonna go after that for the DLC. Thanks to those who posted.[/QUOTE]

I called ahead, had them put one on hold in the back, got there, someone had boughten the 2 on the shelf and an employee had sold the one on hold, all in like a 30 minute period!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back