Fable 3 $14 @Amazon

[quote name='Slowdance']Even if this wasn't overpriced, no need to waste valuable gaming time on a terrible franchise like this.[/QUOTE]

Terrible franchise? o_O

if you like the series, you'll probably still like fable 3. I spent $70 on the collector's edition and don't regret it a bit. but it can definitely be found for cheaper.

The Fable Franchise has underachieved. Even if this game was $5.50 i would still have to think about it. PASS

[quote name='Slowdance']Even if this wasn't overpriced, no need to waste valuable gaming time on a terrible franchise like this.[/QUOTE]

agreed wholeheartedly. a lazy series. they didnt put in the work. you can kill some dude's father in front of his face, but if you dance around and fart enough, he'll start to like you again.

pony up 30 more bucks and grab skyrim.

Would love if they did a prequel to the original Fable (or even Fable: The Lost Chapters) but with Fable III graphics. I absolutely loved the environments and weapons. Magic effects were pretty good too but come on! I want a Fable game with dozens and dozens of actual heroes.

What if the school was full of students? Everyone started off the same but you could choose to become good or evil? What if you had to kill off former students that went the evil route? Or if you just wanted to be a bad ass motherfucker evil "hero"?

That's what I would like to see. A time and place in Fable were there were hundreds of heroes and civil war broke out. Good vs Evil. Magic all over the place.

Please make a prequel!

bread's done
Back